Easy Office
Easy Office

Best book for direct taxes ca final

Page no : 2

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

more books more confusion,less books less confusion,1 book no confusion.

just go for 1 book which you have decided and complete it.

isca dinesh madan is better than velecha becoz-memory codes are helpful only if you know the concept,we are writing professional exam and not mugging up anything,so be clear in concepts and you will develope all codes yourself.

dinesh madan is a good book,velecha is too precise,more over in ca final its more about the content of the answer and not just memory codes.

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Dinesh madan is good for conceptual clarity... Are you in a mood to tell jokes.

ANIL (Forensic services) (242 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Do Not Take chance with ISCA....Unlike other papers u need to use exact "Study Mat" Language..Study Mat plus PM...Thats the Best Choice....

DT - TN Manoharan sir's book plus PM is more than enough....

1 Like

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Originally posted by : ANIL

Do Not Take chance with ISCA....Unlike other papers u need to use exact "Study Mat" Language..Study Mat plus PM...Thats the Best Choice....

DT - TN Manoharan sir's book plus PM is more than enough....

Abhishek (CA in Practice) (63 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

In my opinion

For ISCA U should go for the combination of (Study Material+Manish Valechha) .

For DT U should go for (VG+Bangar) .However u may also refer V.K.Singhania[but strictly for the PRACTICAL PART only] or Girish Ahuja (Problem & Solution).

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

For DT T.N.Manoharan is best   and  for ISCA   institute's material

The most imp. thing is that whatever material u refer   u must have time to revise it

vipin pitaliya (article) (30 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

vinod gupta is the best book for dt .but u should plan  4 revision

tarun (CA Final (Gr. 2 Passed) & CS Final)   (332 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

for isca manish valechha it is module based (it is abnormal and having no equal, see and decide your self) and for dt singhania or t n manoharan (make proper planning for revision). regards.

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

Originally posted by : ashima

but for concept clarity i m finding sighania better than manoharan

even my vote goes with VK Singhania.. I studied it for PCC and referring it for FINAL and I find it a boon for self study and conceptual clarity.

siva thunder (article student) (253 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

BARE  ACT IS BEST , after that  singhania

but for getting qualifying T.N Manoharan

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

rahul ji iam not here to tell jokes are promote anybook,i just gave my views and dinesh madan book i followed and got 59 marks when i passed group-2,iam just trying to remove the misconception that if you write studymaterial language only you get marks,the thing is it being a technical subject presentation is more important and once you know the content as it is given in easy language in dinesh madan book,we can prepare proper headings also,valecha book is too less in content and iam not the type who mugs up codes etc and go and write exams,so did not follow that book.the person who raised the query about book,let them decide after seeing all our comments,we are here to help others and get help from others and not for jokes,that i can do in facebook not here.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: