madinashabana11 (MBA) (1112 Points)
Replied 15 February 2012

Costing - Paduka's is Best

F.M - Inst Material & Compilers are enough for good scoring

All The Best............!!!

1 Like

madinashabana11 (MBA) (1112 Points)
Replied 21 February 2012

Paduka's is good along with modules........

Ghalib Moideen (article) (27 Points)
Replied 01 March 2012

What abt 4 final? How is saxena & vashisht 4 ama? Does it have advanced practical problems??

Chayan Mitra (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 16 March 2012

colen ruddy is the best

raghavan k ( ) (27 Points)
Replied 11 April 2012

try tulsian's books... https://charteredaccountancybooks.blogspot.in/2012/04/tulsians-cost-accounting-and-financial.html

Sandip Goyal (Risk Advisor) (499 Points)
Replied 20 February 2020

Cost and Management Accounting is not at all difficult. It’s just that you should know the concepts on which questions may be asked in the exam. Talking about the Financial Management, this subject is greatly related to cost and management accounting but is a bit complex. As per my opinion, Costing and Financial Management should be taken special care as they are practical subject and can help you in scoring well in aggregate as well as individually. I would strongly recommend you to join a class of any good teacher who can help you in the concepts in-depth. The main objective one should have while studying and revising Costing and Financial Management is “conceptual clarity” and “practicing different variety of question”. If you know the concepts, no one can stop you from solving the sums.

Always keep in mind, EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT. You simply cannot leave any chapter of CMA and FM and Eco untouched even if the chapter is the smallest. Questions can be asked from anywhere from your syllabus. You just cannot take risk of leaving anything as it can be disastrous for you.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICE! The only thing which will help you in clearing the subject is practice. Practice the chapters as much as possible and that too in writing and not just by reading the answer especially for practical subjects like CMA, Taxation, Accounts, FM, etc.

Being a practical subject, CMA and FM is very heavy in terms of concept but once you start understanding the concepts thoroughly you’ll start to enjoy the subject and will become your strength. DO NOT LOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE.

JOIN AS MUCH TEST SERIES AS YOU CAN AND DO NOT SKIP MTP AND RTP. Sometimes the questions are asked straight from these mock question papers. I would recommend  Prepca mock test series. Quick evaluation, great customer care support, affordable price and many more. There answer-wise detailed assessment report helps a lot to know your strengths and weakness.

DO NOT GULP ANYTHING .Try understanding the concepts, formulas and do frequent revision. At last, I suggest you to join the classes of CA Ashish kalra for Costing and Financial Management. He is very good with the concepts and his book is also brilliant.

Best of luck for your preparation

Sandip Goyal (Risk Advisor) (499 Points)
Replied 20 February 2020

Cost and Management Accounting is not at all difficult. It’s just that you should know the concepts on which questions may be asked in the exam. Talking about the Financial Management, this subject is greatly related to cost and management accounting but is a bit complex. As per my opinion, Costing and Financial Management should be taken special care as they are practical subject and can help you in scoring well in aggregate as well as individually. I would strongly recommend you to join a class of any good teacher who can help you in the concepts in-depth. The main objective one should have while studying and revising Costing and Financial Management is “conceptual clarity” and “practicing different variety of question”. If you know the concepts, no one can stop you from solving the sums.

Always keep in mind, EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT. You simply cannot leave any chapter of CMA and FM and Eco untouched even if the chapter is the smallest. Questions can be asked from anywhere from your syllabus. You just cannot take risk of leaving anything as it can be disastrous for you.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICE! The only thing which will help you in clearing the subject is practice. Practice the chapters as much as possible and that too in writing and not just by reading the answer especially for practical subjects like CMA, Taxation, Accounts, FM, etc.

Being a practical subject, CMA and FM is very heavy in terms of concept but once you start understanding the concepts thoroughly you’ll start to enjoy the subject and will become your strength. DO NOT LOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE.

JOIN AS MUCH TEST SERIES AS YOU CAN AND DO NOT SKIP MTP AND RTP. Sometimes the questions are asked straight from these mock question papers. I would recommend  Prepca mock test series. Quick evaluation, great customer care support, affordable price and many more. There answer-wise detailed assessment report helps a lot to know your strengths and weakness.

DO NOT GULP ANYTHING .Try understanding the concepts, formulas and do frequent revision. At last, I suggest you to join the classes of CA Ashish kalra for Costing and Financial Management. He is very good with the concepts and his book is also brilliant.

Best of luck for your preparation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: