Easy Office
LCI Learning

best book for audit

Page no : 2

CA Hemang Shah (PRACTICE) (658 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

IN FINAL AUDIT BOOK OF DR.URVISH SIR IS MOST PREFER IN GUJARAT OR AHMEDABAD. IT IS VERY STUDENT FRENDLY LANGUAGE. AND ITS GIVE ABC ANALYSIS OF ALL QUESTION. I M TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE. IN A SHORT TIME URVISH SIR BOOK WILL HELP TO MORE MARKS. I USED THIS BOOK IN PCC AND I GOT 72 MARKS. HAMARE YAHA TO URVISH SIR HI AUDIT PADHATE HE AND UNHONE BOOK DI HE. YAAr hamare audit ke ilava bi 7 subject he to hum log 7 subject pe jyada weight rakhte he coz audit me to hame koi tension hi nahi he.

Sunny (Accountant) (55 Points)
Replied 26 May 2011

Most of the people  have not referred all the books. Individually , most of the people have the experience of reading just one or two books (the one they read) without even knowing the pros and cons of the alternate books. 

When a query is posted, it's request not to simply post ur limited experience with the book u praise but plz reply with a fact, in comparison with the rest of the books to enable and convince the person with ur opinion and thereby satisfy the query posted.

As far as my view with comparison is concerned, those who attend Surbhi Bansal mam's classes can support their study with the text book. But when a person without her coaching uses only the text - is it enough ??? People, plz understand it is not about ur liking towards a book but while replying kindly look at the broader picture and empathize with the query poster. 

Padhuka is a full fledged book for the CA exam and nobody can deny this. If u read this book and still don't manage to clear then its not the problem in the book but it's ur preparation problem. The only concern is revision. For this u either have to highlight stuff in the book, make notes and bulleted points or keep the other text books as mentioned by others containing summarized knowledge only for revision purposes once u r thorough with the contents in padhuka. 

I do not have anything against any author. My concern is, in this site at many threads instead of solving queries, people complicate things with unnecessary personal views. If for a query a good solution is given plz dont add additional replies if it does not add additional value to the good solution already posted

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: