Easy Office
LCI Learning

Belated happy birthday

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Thankyou Sanjay da, (I hope I can call you da..smiley) abb brainwash khoob hogayi, Its my pleasure sir, that if I did any mistake, that I have few here to correct my mistakes. thanks for wishing me sir..

about school, this is the effect of  visiting CCI inspirational section for 6 months, credit goes to CCI and  CCI members YOU, Saurabh da, Richank sir, Ankur sir,  Sanket, Gautam, Hardik, Ajay, Vandana, Aryan..Rahul, and the list is very lengthy..

and about defence, we always need eachother to defend one another at some point of time, I am glad we have,

saurabh da, and sanjay sir, Thankyou for wishing to achieve my CWA, but I fear.. what if I fail.in dec examssad, I am sure, even at that you will support me to continue..

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Ekalavya, Thankyou for encouraging me..

All the best to you too

(Guest)

Sanket, I still remember the letter with full of advts., Thanks for wishing me Vodafone happiness, I wish, vodafone follows you too,.

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Failure ( one or many ) won't ever take Sanjay Ji away from his Sister, Dear Harini. I know my brother. He is so impresses by your ability to fight all odds !!! I'm sure, he will reply in the same tone once he has free time. For the moment, I could not resist myself answering on his behalf. ( You know, elder brothers are like that. They don't ask for permission smiley)

Needless to say, I too feel the same way. CS I must become one day, Dear Sister. I can't let you and Sanjay Ji down.

2 Like

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Originally posted by : Harini
Sanket, I still remember the letter with full of advts., Thanks for wishing me Vodafone happiness, I wish, vodafone follows you too,.

Yeah Friend, I m using vodafone only.....

And You welcome.....No need to thankx ...

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

WISH YOU ALL THE GOOD LUCK IN NEW YEAR 2012.

2 Like

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Originally posted by : Harini
Thankyou Sanjay da, (I hope I can call you da..) abb brainwash khoob hogayi, Its my pleasure sir, that if I did any mistake, that I have few here to correct my mistakes. thanks for wishing me sir..
about school, this is the effect of  visiting CCI inspirational section for 6 months, credit goes to CCI and  CCI members YOU, Saurabh da, Richank sir, Ankur sir,  Sanket, Gautam, Hardik, Ajay, Vandana, Aryan..Rahul, and the list is very lengthy..
and about defence, we always need eachother to defend one another at some point of time, I am glad we have,
saurabh da, and sanjay sir, Thankyou for wishing to achieve my CWA, but I fear.. what if I fail.in dec exams, I am sure, even at that you will support me to continue..

Ofcourse harini failure is always there to make you more stronger and more capable to lea your dream...

But one has to take it as a positive way...

If you depressed and give up then it is useless....

And CCi is always with you.... to move you up and grow....

And about your Fear i think its good ...  There is good fear and bad fear, for fear can be good and bad. It is your duty to distinguish what is good and bad. Bad fear makes you a coward; while good fear can help you succeed.

So Go On.... Wishes are always with you....yes

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Harini Never Fear about faliure. Only fear when you are not giving your best. When you have given your best you are a winner. Wish you all the best for your results. Think positive and be positive.

God Bless You.

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Dont understimate yourself Harini, you are the best and you will achieve your dream. Handling CMA along with your family. i really appreciate your ability.. Wish you all the best for your future. Congratualtions for the noble cause of  your school for those small kids m really feeling lucky to have you with us.....ALL THE BEST AND WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL LIFE AHEAD.

2 Like

(Guest)
Ankur sir, Thankyou for wishing me., still cant believe., got wishes from you, Thankyou so much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: