Easy Office
LCI Learning

BEGINNING OF DEATH OF DEMOCRACY..!!!

Page no : 2

venkat (NIL) (111 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ6uEExYi54&feature=related

news which the congress controlled  indian media censored.

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

Originally posted by : Nikhil Kothari

True fact....

Because of these politicians we are lossing our freedom...

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

@ Rahul - Bro maine history bahut acchi tarah padhi hai aur aapne shayad dhyaan nahi diya main Rahul Gandhi ke comment ki taarif nahi criticize kar rha tha. 

Rahi baat NEhru ji ko toh main unka follower kabhi nahi raha. Main follow karta hoon Bhagat Singh , Azaad, Bose aur Sardar Patel ko...

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

Pulkit bhai aapne jo kaha tha mujhe pata hai par

last main aapne jo example diye the, woh nahi samajh paya

ye kya tha..........or serious mat ho.......

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

@ Rahul - Ye example ka matlab hai ki virasat kuch nahi hota . Ye log politics mein nahi the except Sardar Patel par inka contribution in politicians se bahut upar tha. Rahi Baat Nehru Pariwar ki toh inse jyaada contribution Non Political background waloon ka rha  hai isliye Rahul Gandhi ki baat galat hai... 

Arrey Bhai main apse kisi baat se serious nahi ho rha hun par mujhe gussa Rahul Gnadhi ke statement pe aa rha hai. Usne soccha hai ki vo kuch gaon mein raat kya guzaar li desh ko jaane laga hai aur Youth Icon hai. Ridiculous 

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

2012 main election hai------tab dekhte hai........Delhi main Congress rahti hai ya nahi

aur

ji tod mahnat UP main congress ke lane ki, woh kitni saakar hoti hai woh bhi dekhte hai.

I am also belong to up dear.

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

well raunak u hv brought a very sensitive issue here................statements by politicians r bent by others to defame them.................the statement u have put may b said by rahul gandhi,i dont deny that........but in d sentence u cannot say abt d tone............u cannot say hw stressfully he said tht...........

i wanna share an incident here.............this august ,rahul gandhi had come to our vivek vihar apartments in howrah,west bengal............he told us hw to join politics and applealed to join youth congress..............he is a very genuine guy........trust me on tht...............one had asked a question abt a political lineage to get into politics and b successful.....he replied it MAY only help u get in......nt survive in d long trm.............the only thing tht can help is support frm people which can b achieved only through sum positive work 4 d ppl..............

so plz dont draw conclusions on d basis of one news paper article.................evrything is politicized...............to sum extent evn d media...........and it is very sad to say tht beurocracy has taken over democracy.......babu zindabaad is d naara...........and polliticians have made jan-sewa into family business except wid the sewa part...........and if u seriously ask me...........i find only rahul gandhi,manmohanji ,pranab mukherjee,mamta banerjee ,sachin piolt, p chidambarm and sashi tharoor to b d only netas who r worth being called netas.............

(Guest)

this is all called politics ....

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

yaar i prefer to stay away from these issues.......

but Hindi padhne mae bada maja ayaaa bahut time baad.....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : simranjeet singh

yaar i prefer to stay away from these issues.......

but Hindi padhne mae bada maja ayaaa bahut time baad.....

(Guest)

i just hate discussions on such topics..  it ends up with a fight between ppl... i have seen this and thats y i refrain myself from political discussions...  

Replied 18 January 2011

I agree with vinzz and Simranjeet. There is no point in discussing it. I have said something , other will support me then other will oppose me and it's a never ending discussion. Isse in politicians ko koi fark nahi padha... 

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 18 January 2011

yah it is unfortunately tru 

but we can stop it by our vot to right candidatein election.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 18 January 2011

The difficulty is with most of educated persons is that we try hard to find employment only for our earning. All are ready to join MNC types companies which require job timing from 9 am to 9 pm . Due to this, our own family system is in danger and we are talking about democracy ! 

At the time of leaves; people prefer to enjoy their vacation. And other common persons are not so interesting who is ruling. 

Nobody is ready to take risk. Without taking risk no rewards are there. There are thousands of public charitable institutions but most of these are not working effectively. If these are properly working; I am sure thousands of good leaders can come forward to serve the nation. So the need of hour is to strengthen such institutions first. 

At the time of voting, public  think to whom to vote.  All parties are one and same.  There is no choice between Congress and BJP. Although in the past, there were so many hopes from V P Singh but he could not think beyond Mandal Commission. 

Whatever political parties  do to have powers; if they really exercise for public welfare, public will easily vote for them. Since they can't think for public welfare hence they think only in terms of money.

Due to the present difficult situations the  Congress is facing now; it has increased petrol prices by Rs.2.5 again. Because it very well know to it that this is the last chance to fill the bags. 

Really there is no democracy in India.

Media is more interested to show only reports about Rape Cases, Murders, Sha Rukh Khan's flying kiss and Sheela Ki Jawaani. 

Why ? Because they are paid for it. 

And public is paying for it as there is no other choice. 

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 18 January 2011

If we talk about choice, we have so many parties to choose from and a numberrrrrr of candidates ready to make money through a shortcut way.

Whenever I have discussed about politics, comment writers asked me to come forward and fight the election! Is this really a solution!!

Its right that the percentage of voting is not lower because of you, there are more than 45% voters (321 Million People) who has not exercised the right to vote. Educated people often do not go and vote. One of the biggest reasons could be the lack of good, honest and suitable politicians. There is so much corruption all around that people do not find anyone worthy enough to be chosen. other reasons may also be Lack of interest in democratic process, Politicians making big promises, but doing nothing.

Another thing is that may be we have become very lethargic and take everything for granted. Everybody wants the system to change but no one is interested in making any efforts. We have become immune to everything. Besides this, everyone likes to criticize. It is very easy to find faults in the system but when the time comes to rectify it we back out.

Unless and until we exercise our right to vote we will never be able to elect a deserving and apt leader, even if he is not from congress or BJP. It is more so with the educated masses because the illiterate ones are easily influenced and can be allured by money.

The essence of the above is "Politicians can fool some of the people some times, but they can't fool all the people all the time."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: