Bcom Help

hey i hv completed b.com(h) from du.so thru my experience jst cram up ten years nothing comes out of it.bt i hv done thru regular college.

more than enough....the syll is all same as CA and class XII..whats there to prepare

Replied 03 June 2011

Dont lost self confidence and do best

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

Kya bat hai??? Bina padhe bhi marks aate hai. . . . .

Upender Anand (C.A final) (58 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

pallivi,

dont confused 1st,  

question attempted in last 10 year , learn carefully b coz  maximum  question choose by examiner in last 10 year attempts. its only for theory paper.

for practical make a chart of last 10 year chapters which having maximum time/ maximum marks cover in pervios attempts,  and start study.

all the best for exam and bright future

YASH RAJ (Practicing CA) (87 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

Originally posted by : pallavi
HELP ME..

MY BCOM FRST YR EXAM WILL BE STARTED FROM 20 BT I DID NT HVE PREP DUE TO CA COACHING ..WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW TO SECURE ATLEAST 60%"marks IN SUCH SHORT SPAN

better  look to previous papers.....

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

king champion & shiv daas 10 years are best & enough for the preparation . you can easily secure 60% marks or even more by reading these .

dont forget to see last 2-3 years papers .

dont miss them i any condition ,every time , questions from previous 2-3 years are directly copy pasted .

all the best

Maneet Puri (student) (71 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

Originally posted by : Souvik Kumar Ghosh

If you are .doing bcom from correpondence then only small king champion is sufficient to score more than 60 percent marks , believe me even i got 62 percent only due to king champion. Those students who are preparing from author's book will get less marks because thorough knoledge of the subject is not required , all questions of bcom exams will be 100 percent covered by king champion.

pankaj kumar (studying ) (186 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

u r doing CA it mean u hv already done Accountancy......law.....for other just study...

for Accountancy get 10years n solve them..

pankaj kumar (studying ) (186 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

hold on.....don't go for king champoin....mostly wrong answers r provided in it.......

Rishabh (Sr. Accounts Executive.)   (49 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

I have read book of "C.B. gupta" for BOM. and V.K. gupta. for accounts. r these books are good for B.Com part 1 of DU. I am in correspondence.. plz help me in this regard.....

Jibin Thomas (CA Final,B COM(H)) (109 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

for practicle subjects u have to refer books and for theory subjects u can study From ten year or book.....its ur choice.............................ALL THE BEST

Praveen Gaur ($$$-Student-$$$) (213 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

dude just chill maro......DU k exams k lia sirf 10 yr papers with smart study ki jaarurat hay bas.......... just do one thing see what is the current year is odd or even..........that yr is odd one so do all questions of 2005,07,09......or last yr paper 10 too after that if u have suffiecent time more so doo rest of paper tooo.....after dooing this u analyise some questions r repeat every yr specialy in theoritical paper.......... so go and purchace  if u r regular student so purchase 10 of sultan chand & sons or if u r corospondance student purchage 10 yr of kings... these r not costly prices around 30 to 150 per book......so dont get panic if u r first yr student do all questions of 12th class first bec u r just com out from 12 or Ist yr me sara 12th ka ji sylabus hota hay ha thorda sa change hota hay to yar dost kab kam ayge ya kisi teacher se yk do class le k samaj lo. are yr CA coching me teachers k pass jo na they help them lot. bec they r experts......

all the best

dayananda (tax consultant) (45 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Collect question bank for all the subjects of 1st year B'com for the last 10 years, make a note of 2 marks questions, prepare answers for these questions, surely u will get good marks for these questions, and make note of 10 marks questions from the question bank, see which is repeated for most number of times, and prepare for these questions, u will score good marks.........  this is only for securing marks in exam, after exams study well in the subjects to master yourself.... .......... GOOD LUCK.