Easy Office
LCI Learning

BAS ITNI SI TUMSE GUZAARISH HAI...

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Congrats Sis & m totally agree with ur views

1 Like

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

I think the points concept should be scrapped...will surely lead to a more professional approach and less of spamming

2 Like

Tehsinkhan Pathan (CA CMA DISA(ICAI) B.COM)   (3956 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Originally posted by : SAN...

First Of All Many Congratulations sneha ...

Fully Agree With your all your mentioned points.

The Main Motto of CCI is Sharing N Gaining Knowledge...

No need to Say/add anything extra as everyfact is already mentioned by you,,, thankls for tat.

Many Congratulations Again...

1 Like

(Guest)

congrats for cmpltng 1 yr in CCI...

ya sneha cmpltly agree with ur thoughts...thnx 

3 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 24 March 2011

congratulation n celebrations ..... sorry thoda late ho gayi ....

apne brday pe acha sa msg diya ...

truly agree wid u sunshine ...

3 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 24 March 2011

Thank u everyone for your wishes and comments...cheers!!

3 Like

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Congratulations......................totally agree with u.....

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Agreed.....  we are not here for points, thanks, irrelevent thinks and other useless thinks.

but i dont understand that why we discuss only irrelevent thinks in CCI. why we are not discuss about good articles, posts, files.  i am very sorry to say this, why we are looking and focous on this type of  thinks.

why we are not looking  dimond(articles of cci members). why we are looking for stones.

why we are not work in unity ??

i seen unhealthy politics in CCI from some time. avoid this. CCI is a educational platform not a political platform.

please CCI ko saraswati Maa ka mandir rahne do.

please avoid unfair practices at CCI.

my polite request to all CCI members that  be constructive.

unity is the strength of any successful organization. i rad this in the class 5th.    Humor - group study is good but groupisem is not good.

Thanks to everyone and congrts to sneha for completing successful one year at CCI.

5 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

I totally agree with Ravi Bhaiya. We can have difference of opinion on this point but in the end we have to agree that groupism will definitely be dangerous for CCI and it's emerging members.

If we see that other person is not adding value to any post then we s'd cover his work from our value addition posts.

Waise bhi we have closed this topic abt. a month back. There is no point in discussing the irrelevant post of others. It w'd be better that we give our best and encourage the best talent at CCI platform. 

So let's be together forgetting the individual differences for the betterment of this platform which has given us so much.

2 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

I agree with you,

But can you think...........ki ham se (Mujh se) kya galati huyi hain.......

by the way

Ham sab jimmedar hain agar ye social site ban chuki hai........bcoz i think re-construction time to time in this site and problem solved asap..........

Best of Luck

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

but i dont understand that why we discuss only irrelevent thinks in CCI. why we are not discuss about good articles, posts, files.  i am very sorry to say this, why we are looking and focous on this type of  thinks.

why we are not looking  dimond(articles of cci members). why we are looking for stones.

Absolutely correct... The message by Sir is crystal clear... No need for elobration... but yes... a great need to follow it...!!!

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

CCI is a platform for all round development. 

Sometimes we find that totally irrelevant sharings are posted.

This is a specical feature of the CCI well accepted by the Admin. Due to this; the site is interesting. Even Amitabh Bachchhan has to bear Sajid Khan's nonsense comments in award functions anchored by him (and I have to see - Ha..Ha..). 

Jab sabhi achchha achchha hi hoga to achche bure me farak hi pata nahi padega.

In our practical life also; many times we can't avoid some persons despite the fact that  we don't want to talk with them at all.

Still we  try our best to avoid such persons. Similarly we should try our best to avoid unwanted posts here.   

There are so many columns at CCI and various opportunities are  provided  to develop one's abilities and thoughts.  If someone chooses which is irrelevant for his development; then there is no need to comment. Leave them at their own fate. 

I agree that students don't study carefully which is really needed for professional examinations. For example; yesterday I asked some students - what is difference between earned and  incurred ? Immediately after I asked; I  noticed that some typical expressions were incurred on their faces and  I earned  one smile on my face.  

Hope students got my point. If not; try to analyse. 

Dear Sunshine; I support your shy. But don't be shy. 

I can't live (leave) without having some humour easily available at caclub :

/forum/baby-hrithik-guzaarish-funny--137477.asp

4 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

my polite request to all CCI members that  be constructive.

unity in the strength of any successful organization. i

..........group study is good but groupisem is not good.

Thanks to everyone and congrts to sneha for completing successful one year at CCI.

Wherenever students read about CONSTRUCTIVE; their attention should immediately

go towards AS -7 . 

We can learn a lot from this also. If  we can't complete a sizeable portion of construction; no earning is recognized. ( Even if we think that something we have learnt; still it is not recognized in the eyes of prospective employers and/or clients). 

Practically speaking; no earning is there if construction is not complete. 

So if students don't construct their career with sound principles; they will not earn what they really deserve. 

P.S. : Not only principles; but accounting principles also. 

Can students explain what are accounting principles ?

3 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 09 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

my polite request to all CCI members that  be constructive.

unity in the strength of any successful organization. i

..........group study is good but groupisem is not good.

Wherenever students read about CONSTRUCTIVE; their attention should immediately

go towards AS -7 . 

We can learn a lot from this also. If  we can't complete a sizeable portion of construction; no earning is recognized. ( Even if we think that something we have learnt; still it is not recognized in the eyes of prospective employers and/or clients). 

Practically speaking; no earning is there if construction is not complete. 

So if students don't construct their career with sound principles; they will not earn what they really deserve. 

P.S. : Not only principles; but accounting principles also. 

Can students explain what are accounting principles ?

Kyaa baat hi sir ji !! 

what a idea !!

indirectly you said big thinks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: