Bangalore ipcc students -weekend coaching hsr layout may2012

satish (Service) (901 Points)

01 August 2011  

Dear Students,

At Tejas learning centre - at HSR layout bangalore . IPCC for May 2012 weekend classes to start from Sep. Interested students do reach out to me at my email id satmai45 @ gmail.com. The batch size is intended to be not more than 10 as the focus is to expalin concepts,Practice and prepare students for excel in exam. The subjects covered include : Income TAx, Costing & Accounting( 2 papers). Fortnightly optional test for practice to help students understand where are the improvement areas (no mark based test). The students shoudl be ready with preparation by Feb end to utilize last 2 months for focussing on Priority areas and practice speed .

For theory subjects - Planning woudl be provided and studetns will be given counselling on how to appraoch theory papers.

The objective is to be successful at the same time be smart in preparation while understanding concepts.

For more information you can refer to my profile

For students in other states please feel to write to my email for any doubts or Planning appraoch you need to prepare for exam, i woudl be happy to help over email.

Regards,

Satish

Happy Learning.