Easy Office
Easy Office

Authorized signatory

Page no : 2

Shriya Mehta (C.A.) (398 Points)
Replied 02 January 2017

In case you are appointing all 5 partners as authorised signatory, you need to put 5 such declarations. Otherwise if you are appointing only Managing Partner as authorised signatory, you need to make only one such declaration.

I hope it is clear.

1 Like

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128010 Points)
Replied 05 January 2017

Dear CA.Shriya Mehta.,

It's very help full...

Thank you for the details..

Niketh Jingade (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 07 January 2017

authorised signature should be taken in in stamp paper?

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128010 Points)
Replied 08 January 2017

Niketh Jingade.,

It's Available in Company's Letter Bad...

Replied 09 January 2017

Originally posted by : Niketh Jingade
authorised signature should be taken in in stamp paper?

No need for Stamp Paper. Company's Letter Head with proper CIN, Registered Address, e-mail etc. would be enough.

1 Like

Niketh Jingade (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 10 January 2017

Ok thank you Shriya Mehta

ABHILASHA CHATURVEDI (Student) (139 Points)
Replied 31 January 2017

I ,

R Kumar Agarwal, hereby solemnly affirm and declare that Ri Agarwal to act as an authorized signatory for the business GSTIN - E D I Ltd.  for which application for registration is being filed under the Goods and Service Tax Act,2016.All his actions in relation to this business will be binding on us.

S. No.       Full Name                       Designation/Status                     Signature

1.            R   Kumar Agarwal               Managing Director

Acceptance as an authorized signatory

I, Ri Agarwal, hereby solemnly accord my acceptance to act as an authorized signatory for the above referred business and all my acts shall be binding on the business.

Place: Kolkata                                                                                 (Ri Agarwal)

Date                                                                                               Managing Director

Replied 31 January 2017

Hello Professional 

I have drafted the above authorisation letter for appointing an authorised signatory.

The company is a limited company, it has 3 directors( 2 MD and  Director). One of the MD is appointed as authorised signatory.. so accordingly i have drafted the letter. Kindly affirm to it or suggest corrections. In registration form we are require to give details of only MD ND WTD..rite?.

please also state, that if in the Authorisation letter i have mentioned the date as 31.01.2016, do i have to Complete the migration process within the same day..

In case of Company is any board meetings required to be held to appoint an authorised signatory???

Please clarify on the following issues.. its urgent

Replied 01 February 2017

In my opinion, you should add the names of all 3 directors. 

Secondly, date is not an issue and you may complete the migration beyond the said date also.

As regards Board Meeting, if the directors have the power of appointing an authorised signatory, there is no need of separate board meeting. However, if any board resolution is required in absence of such power, board meeting shall be required.

Replied 01 February 2017

We ,  

R Kumar Agarwal, ____, _______, on behalf of E D I Ltd., hereby solemnly affirm and declare that Ri Agarwal to act as an authorized signatory for the business GSTIN - E D I Ltd.  for which application for registration is being filed under the Goods and Service Tax Act, 2016.

All his/her actions in relation to this business will be binding on us.

S. No.       Full Name                       Designation/Status                     Signature

1.            R   Kumar Agarwal               Managing Director    

Acceptance as an authorized signatory

I, Ri Agarwal, hereby solemnly accord my acceptance to act as an authorized signatory for the above referred business and all my acts shall be binding on the business.                                      

Place: Kolkata                                                                                 (Ri Agarwal)

Date                                                                                               Managing Director

Replied 02 February 2017

okay, but how do will i get to know whether, the board of directors have power to appoint authorized signatory in regard to GST. And About the Board meetings can u please tell me where it has been mentioned in the act

Replied 02 February 2017

Refer Articles of Association of the company, you will find whether they have been granted power to appoint authorised signatory or not. As regards Board Meetings, you can refer Section 173 and onwards of Companies Act 2013.

sunit kumar jaiswal (student) (28 Points)
Replied 08 February 2017

Dear sir,

Please clearify that,

Appointment letter and Acceptance letter of authorised signatory should be same letter head or

separetly letter head.

Replied 09 February 2017

It can be on the same letter head. 

Replied 16 February 2017

I completed filling all the details in the migration form but in the verification tab after selecting submit with DSC( as the client is company) nd signing it a pink border is been displayed at the bottom of verification page and no message is being displayed whatsoever, is any one facing the same problem..Please share and help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: