Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Authorized capital - increase

Page no : 2

CS MOHIT SALUJA (PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709)   (5155 Points)
Replied 06 June 2013

Dear SAneha and Vidisha, just read out the question once again as follows:

Dear All, I'm practising CA in Bangalore. Kindly suggest me for the below mentioned issue :- One of my client ask to increase authorise capital for INR 10,00,000/- by keeping 100,000/- unalloted (INR 900,000/- is paid up capital) but due to error, Paid up capital is mentioned in the Form 5 of INR 10,00,000/-. and it is approved by ROC. Is there any way to correct it? How to rectify this error? Kindly Suggest. Regards, Divya

Here the question was that the company wish to keep Rs. 1 lakh un alotted and 9 lakh as paid up. so simple here is that if the company wish to keep 9 lakh as paid up capital, then company is to allot the shares. Hence, need to file form 2 for allottment. How without allotment, the paid up capital can be increased to 9 lakh.

Hope everyone is clear over it

divya (article) (29 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

Yes. Mohit sir is right, Earlier Company has 1L capital now it increased to 10L(in that 9L is Paid up capital and balance 1L is un alloted) therefore i gave 8L shares (i.e 9L - 1L) as bonus share. convened EGM, passed resolution  for bonus issue and filed form 2. 

So it is resolved...

Vidisha Gupta (Company Secretary) (91 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

thank you for calrifying mohit, so u mean to say that the allotment if of 8 lakh by filling form 2 r8

Narendra Shah (XBRL Advisory Services) (225 Points)
Replied 20 June 2013

XBRL Conversion Services for just Rs. 4000/-. Contact us at 09724551800.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: