EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Auditing Text book?

Page no : 2

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 19 December 2007

GO for Mr.VInod Kumar Agarwal's book. It is damn good. easy to study and fast to revise.

Replied 19 December 2007

If you have studied some other material, then can i know which materail is it?

(Guest)
Hi.If studying at your own,then take surbhi bansal notes .Its really good for PCC .attrective layout,easy language yet covering whole syllabus. If in delhi,u must attend her classes run in bright professional.Whole subject can be prepared in class itself. I m attending the same and find them really good

Vineet Kumar (CA) (65 Points)
Replied 13 January 2008

Hi sonali, As per my experience u don't have any need to take any coachings for audit u just take the book of G.Sekar its one of the best book in the market it involves all past year questions & many practical problems.

(Guest)
Books by Saravana Prasath & G Sekar is good book for Auditing. It has given presentation in QA format and which is very helpful in exam. I referred it and secured 60 marks in Auditing.

Replied 15 January 2008

So what have you decided? Which book you are going with???

Replied 15 January 2008

So which book have you decided to go with?

(Guest)
I want the Book Of Auditing

(Guest)
buy surbhi bansal notes.I scored 70 by attending her classes.The way she explains,is great.Auditing should be understood.So, i think one should go for classes also.Anyways, her notes are really cool

(Guest)

once read study material followed by surbhi bansal notes... G.sekar is very vast. kuch bhi last moment par yaad nahi aata,kyunki sab kuchh ek sa lagta hai.Thus i found maam's notes the best

(Guest)

once read study material followed by surbhi bansal notes... G.sekar is very vast. kuch bhi last moment par yaad nahi aata,kyunki sab kuchh ek sa lagta hai.Thus i found maam's notes the best

(Guest)

CAN ANY ONE PLS MAIL ME SURABHI BANSAL MADAM'S NOTES

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: