EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Audit Procedures Files

Page no : 9
(Guest)
Hi there, Please send me the file on my mail ID. I found this is very valuable service. All the best to all of you. Thanks in advance. Amar

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 22 August 2007

hi dear, can u plz sent me at p_somani @ yahoo.co.in Thanks.

(Guest)
hi sumit its very nice thing that u giving such type of notes ,pl mail to my id 'shreyasindurkar @ gmai.com' thanks......................

(Guest)
hai sumit please mail this file to my Email id : sushilktiwari @ gmail.com sushil

shreya (student) (76 Points)
Replied 31 August 2007

I would be very greatful to you if you mail them to me at : shreyakashish @ rediffmail.com ... Thanks in advance ......

(Guest)
Kindly mail me the files too. >>>>>>> lilmissvixen88 @ gmail.com <<<<<<< Thanks a LOT..

Pavani Turaga (53 Points)
Replied 08 September 2007

sir please mail me this file at pavani.turaga @ gmail.com it would be really helpful

prafull jain (33 Points)
Replied 09 September 2007

hi sumit, please send it to me at prafullkumarjain @ yahoo.com I will be very greatful to you. Thanks.

(Guest)
plz mail it here ... lilmissvixen88 @ gmail.com thx

(Guest)
hi sumit, can u please mail me all the notes u have to my mail id {padmalatha_r18 @ yahoo.co.in}.Even i agree with ur point on requesting the people to forward the notes they received from u to others. Any how thanks for ur help.Hope i will receive the notes this time. Padma.

(Guest)
Hi !! Please send mee this file too. I'll be greatefull to you. Thanks

jagadish (accountant) (64 Points)
Replied 17 September 2007

Hi Sumit, Please send me the Audit Procedure files at jagadishdata @ rediffmail.com Thanks in advance.

nishant (Service) (22 Points)
Replied 19 September 2007

Hi Mr. sumit , Thanks for such a gorgeous effort. Kindly mail me these audit procedures at nisu_chauhan @ rediffmail.com Thanking you again, Nishant Chauhan

(Guest)
Please anybody having Group I Of PCC/PEII Study material or Notes Please Mail it me. Despareately I am in need. kiran_srao @ indiatimes.com

Akash Verma (Student) (46 Points)
Replied 21 September 2007

hi sumit, akash here pls mail me the procedures & softwares @ aki_futureca @ yahoo.co.in thanx bro....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: