Easy Office
LCI Learning

Attempts / age

Page no : 2

UMA (STUDENT) (43 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

My dear frds what you people said and informed to me gives a good confidence,THANKS TO ALL...hey one more thing guys plzzz post and think +vely :)

Akshay (CA FINAL) (47 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

One of the main reason why people fail to clear Ca Exams is due lack of proper understanding of Questions and not due to lack of knowledge. We fail to understand what the Question is asking from us and what standard of Answer Institute is expecting from us. So its best to go through Suggested Answers, Practice Maunal & RTPs before exam. From what i have got to learn from my seniors and teachers...quality matters more than quantity.Hard Work, Dedication and Smart planning will surely lead to success. So best of luck, and never give up....

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

Completely Agree with Renu

ICAI just see your answer and according to that give marks to you

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

I don't think so coz I cleared my CA final 1st gr in 2006 but coz of some personal reasons I couldn't able to give the exams then I wrote my 2nd gr in Nov '12 n got passed....so result depends on ur performance only.

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

And just 2 years back , a person who was failed in 2 attempts secured second rank . 

Hi Renu are you referring to Nov 2010 (CA final old course) attempt? But in Nov 2010, it was nearly impossible for a 1st attempter to get rank bcoz almost all those who wrote were 2nd or 3rd attempters :) Even in May 2010(old course) where majority of the examinees were attempting for the 2nd time, I think one student who had failed once was among the top three. Apart from May 2010(old course) & Nov 2010(old course), I dont see anybody who has taken more than one attempt getting AIR 1,2 or 3 in ca final in the recent times..I mean the last 7-8 years.

P.S.I was just stating a fact when I mentioned that all top ranks usually go to 1st attempters. I am not in anyway saying that ICAI purposefully awards ranks to only those who clear in their first attempt. Of course even a person who failed 10 times can fetch a rank in the 11th attempt(if he has the passion & the ability)..no doubt about that..But normally what happens is that a potential rankholder plans his studies well & gives his best in the first attempt itself & doesnt wait for a second chance.

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 21 November 2013

Friends  I had the same thinking ,  when I passed my PE-2,   When I passed my CA   Final First Group . But  Truth  is Who are  facing the problem can only understand . 10000 people dead in Uttarkhand ,  their family can understand only , what the problem with them. Thousands of childrens in india is not able to get proper food . They can only understand the value of  bread.

120 crores peoples of India , out of which 5 crores childrens in villages in slum areas not able to get   proper food , their parents are not able to provide them. out of them  crores of people worked very hard in villages , out of them only lucky can achieve and meet their expectation.  

its  very easy to give advice to others.  But the thing is, you have a problems in your life.  Do everything  still not able to get again again and again.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: