EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

ARTICLESHIP - WHAT YOU THINK ?

Page no : 3

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Hey Siva

Wat happened u in the articleship.

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

Originally posted by : Chintan Vasa

I believe that articleship is a great experience. The knowledge which we gain through articleship is just mind blowing. Of course this is not the case for all the CA firms. At certain places u get nothing but labourious work. My 2 years of articleship was just wastage. But after taking transfer i came to know what exeactly is articleship & how u can make the best out of it. Frankly speaking after taking the transfer i learnt of a lot of things, it helped me to grow my analytical skills & i am just enjoying every moment of it. Lets see what other memeber think about articleship.

HEY AT THAT TIME TRANSFER WAS ALLOWED. bUT NOW NO HOPE FOR THE SAME.

2 Like

(Guest)

Articleship is very important part of CA Curriculam. It has ups and down. But the path going towards the peak. So just get practised to enjoy every outcome.

1 Like

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

Originally posted by : Poonam

Originally posted by : Chintan Vasa

I believe that articleship is a great experience. The knowledge which we gain through articleship is just mind blowing. Of course this is not the case for all the CA firms. At certain places u get nothing but labourious work. My 2 years of articleship was just wastage. But after taking transfer i came to know what exeactly is articleship & how u can make the best out of it. Frankly speaking after taking the transfer i learnt of a lot of things, it helped me to grow my analytical skills & i am just enjoying every moment of it. Lets see what other memeber think about articleship.

HEY AT THAT TIME TRANSFER WAS ALLOWED. bUT NOW NO HOPE FOR THE SAME.

Ya i know that the transfers are banned but we can just expect that the new president will do away with that restriction.

CA Priyanka Jain (CA) (198 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

yaaaaaaaah rite articleship is very important for being a CA as withtheoritical knowaledge we need practical experience also

1 Like

VINAY MUNDADA (CA in part time practice)   (53 Points)
Replied 23 April 2010

In early days of my a'ship it was not goin well...

But after my IPCC xamz things changed a lot for me...

i can say things r jus goin outstanding...

i learnt many new things....

WHAT I PERSONALLY XPERIENCED IS THAT CA's GIVE MORE OPPORTUNITY TO THOSE WHO DO MORE WORK WITH GOOD ACCURACY n SHOWS THE DESIRE TO LEARN NEW TTHINGS...

THE ONE WHO DOES WORK WITH LOTS OF ERRORS WILL NOT GET MUCH WORK...

1 Like

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Articleship is a gr8 experience..

we must do the work in articleship trainning as we will do for self in future

and articleship provides a cover/back of CA, as when we commit the mistakes, he will each us

But in future when we will do our self practice than nobody will help us

at that time this experience will help us...

dats y Articleship is really a gr8 job...

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Articleship is a gr8 experience..

we must do the work in articleship trainning as we will do for self in future

and articleship provides a cover/back of CA, as when we commit the mistakes, he will each us

But in future when we will do our self practice than nobody will help us

at that time this experience will help us...

dats y Articleship is really a gr8 job...

VEDANTA DESHIKA (Practice) (317 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

ARTICLESHIP WHAT YOU THINK

There is no point in askin  the others experience about articleship    bcoz  those who suffer  will continue suffering even aftr posting their views, those who enjoy continue to enjoy articleship.

U cannot change things

I challenge u

Sorry if am a bit harsh   but   i am not telling jus like dat,       i have suffered a lot and i know i have to live with dat

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

Some genius here says that " you should learn via "other source". Could the gentleman elaborate?

When does he think will a student be able to do that?

MAybe waking up and filing returns during graveyard hours.

And what about the resources needed for the purpose? Software and stuff.

When ur CA principal doesn't teach u, how can u expect  other CAs to teach you esp when u r not article of his firm(which means he can't extract use from u).

No hard feelings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: