Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship Transfer Rule

Page no : 2

sourabh (Article) (69 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

yar there z no any announcement regarding that topic..........i thnk its monopoly of ICAI n all d rules is made in favour of members not for d student............

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Dear Student,

I had posted  the same 18 days back .....

Improving the Policy of Transfer of Articles

Practical training is the cornerstone of the CA profession. Our profession’s whole future depends on the efficacy of the system of practical training, which is a very important part of the CA Course. The articled assistants need be made to realise this fact in right earnest for the sake of continuous high standards of the profession. As such, we have been urging the members to impress upon the articled assistants not to take transfers lightly and definitely not to take multiple or unnecessary transfers. On its part, the Council too had recently put certain restrictions on the transfers with the prime objective of making students take their training more seriously. However, it is being felt that these restrictions are causing un-intended hardships for the students. Keeping this in view, we may review some of these restrictions in the best interest of the students and profession but without compromising on the utmost relevance and need of the practical training.

Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : Sanjay
VIVEK Sir dont allow rumours to fly boss v r in deep sorrow about the articleship period n its transfer rule so plz don play sir...
You might right ....
But Which Source Boss....

I am not played... Now the same is officially declared..........

Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : Terence. J. D'Souza

Dear Friends,

Every time I log in I see topics on transers. Quite frankly I don't think they are going to relax the rule. All your pleading & requesting doesn't count.So please go easy on yourselves.

Lets focus on our studies and let these three tocherous years pass by.

Regards,

Now the rule is going to relax to avoid the hardship...IT is declared by ICAI...Dont be prejudice

Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : Poonam

ya transfer rule allow nahi hoga. Becuse our president don't want to do same.

Your Guess become wrong,,,,Dont blame anyone 

Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : Poonam

Respected sir still no announcemenrt is there. Can you tell us when the rule will be changed. Please reply for the same.

The announcement comes delayed as expected ..Any way rule is going to relax... 

Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : sourabh

yar there z no any announcement regarding that topic..........i thnk its monopoly of ICAI n all d rules is made in favour of members not for d student............

Now the announcement comes 

Replied 31 March 2010

No comments of you!

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 01 April 2010

Vivek sir abhi to sirf baat hi ki hai articleship transfer ke baare mai ,Transfer allow hone tak to hum hamari articleship hi puri ho gayi hogi.

Supriya Suhas Sawale (Article clerk) (56 Points)
Replied 03 April 2010

Hello Vivek sir, seriously i have left the hope for the relaxation of transfer norms. b'coz icai will never think from student point of view. As u hv rightly said that practical training is very imp n i am struggling to get the same but due to this trf rules i am helpless. Please help me on this sir.

(Guest)

Can't open ICAI website since morning! )...

Is there a good surprise waiting?..lol

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 03 April 2010

Good news from icai; no way. When amarjit came; we had loads of expectations from him. But he has been disappointing so far. As for his speech for april ; he has found a perfect counter-argument for students saying that due to transfer ban; students can't have all round exposure. He says,"then do secondment". As if CA will give secondment. I think secondment means temporary transfer; and we have to come back to old ca after max 1 year. Suppose; before 1 year of secondment completes;our articleship completes then we have to come back to our old CA for form 108. That old man just wanna buy time; and like uttam; he knows that students get hyperactive during certain times of year and will surely forget and go back to their life "whimpering like a pooch". So let's see. My brain says it is stupid to expect from icai any good points; but my heart prays to wahe guru to deliver us from the torture.

Bhupendra Mohan Sahu (Article Assistance) (26 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

PLZ any one say me whether termination of articleship training in the medical ground is allowed by ICAI ?? Have Ur any friend had been terminated on this ground ??? I have the desease of Osteoartristis in my right knee. Institute is leberal for us now ?

Bhupendra Mohan Sahu (Article Assistance) (26 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

PLZ any one say me whether termination of articleship training in the medical ground is allowed by ICAI ?? Have Ur any friend had been terminated on this ground ??? I have the desease of Osteoartristis in my right knee. Institute is leberal for us now ?

suraj (studying) (53 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

no such things r going to happen. its nothing but just a rumor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: