Easy Office
Easy Office

Articleship transfer

Page no : 2

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 10 March 2013

Above notification might be applicable in case of articles who have taken transfer in second year of articles,

If that is the case my article ship transfer may be rejected!

But i have successfully completed and updated my employer details successfully with icai database also

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74337 Points)
Replied 10 March 2013

The above announcemet not explaning, whether it is applicable for first year of article ship or second year of articleship.

Your transfer may be case not covered under above, but it does not means that all will be exempted trerefrom.

If the Institute rejected the transfer on the above basis, then what the student will do. So it will be good for student to comply the above announcement.

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 10 March 2013

yes,

it is true, annpuncement would have been some clear note..

even i get tensed when i came to know abt above said announcement at the time of my transfer,

How can we explain about some of problems (allotting to same work in same place that to boring  concurrent audit in banks for around 10 months)

in that case how can we exlain to ICAI, if we do so..Can employer sign on 109..

which may lead to dispute 

Like this i suffered alot  

After some where i read that,

''if some what reason student chooses principal where he is not feeling comfortable he is not supposed to be suffer all the 3 years so ICAI no objects transfer in 1year''

And i didnt look back,and my friends who has taken transfer before me supports,,

My God It cleared....

Permission from ICAI--it self takes around not less than 20 days if all goes,..

i survived....♥

rahul (others) (284 Points)
Replied 10 March 2013

there is no need to get permission from institute for transfer within first year

rajkiran (student) (25 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

it has been 20 days(16-01-2014) that i joined articleship and sent respective forms to icai for registration.Now i want to transfer my articles to another principal can i do so?

harsh goyal (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

i m in 1st year of articleship and my current employer is not ready to give transfer and threatning me that he will ruin my career. What can i do now i need help I m in a serious trouble.

Replied 31 July 2014

i m in 1st year of my articleship and my current employer is not ready to give me transfer and threatning me that he will ruin my career. I m in serious trouble now. Plz suggest me what to do i have tried my best to convince him.

Replied 31 July 2014

rahul (others) (284 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

ask from your employer again and tell him to go to icai to solve the matter, and then sure your ca would not like to refer such matter to icai and he will give you transfer

Replied 02 August 2014

I tried everything but still he is not ready to give me transfer.

How much time it will take if i go to institute??

Tulsi Atul Desai (-) (21 Points)
Replied 08 September 2014

I am currently completed 2.5years of articleship but due to some reason I want to discontinue. Is there any provision that my articleship can be terminated and continued later.??

preethi.D (House wife) (21 Points)
Replied 05 November 2014

Dear Friends,

I need some clarrification about Articleship..,,

As i am doing my articleship under direct scheme scheme..... Exactly my 9 months articleship has been going to complete on Jan 15th 2015....So Shall i Leave the firm...

Rules for direct entry ( Articleship) is:-

1) to write the ipcc exam 9 months training should must complete...so i completed shall i leave the firm....

Am Waiting for ur Reply

Thanking You,,

Preethi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: