Articleship registration pending with RO(regional office)

Hai friends
I'm nandagopal from Andhra Pradesh I'm a article student joined at the time of covid-19 i.e 12-07-2020..I'm not submitted my form due to lockdown ....then after six months not display my name in my principal dashboard...icai asked me required documents to upload in my ssp portal ......I have uploaded all the documents ( attendence,stayfund details,works done by me,condonation fee 2000,delay letter)....but still showing in my ssp portal pending with RO for approval ...plz suggest me friends what can I do now? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a common issue where articleship registration remains pending with the Regional Office (RO) on the SSP portal. Several students are facing delays after submitting required documents, including attendance, condonation fees, and delay letters. Advice shared includes patience as the SSP portal can be slow, contacting the Mumbai office for specific queries, and ensuring all necessary documents like Form 102 signed on bond paper and bank statements are correctly submitted.

No problem, ssp portal takes time
Ok sir ,thank you so much

Same problem happend with me. Query centre said ,ask from mumbai office why your form is still pending .

Have you got any mail from there side with your registration ? 

you can check a better job here 

[url=https://www.geteasyjob.online]best job[/url]

Problem solved brothers.....tq u all of u to spent u r valuable time

Mine also same problem mam but I got a rply saying that please submit the form 102 signed on bond paper and bank statements and work dairy but I don't have the bond thing I don't know what I has to do kindly help me out please 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details