EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Articleship Problems and Suggestions

Page no : 6

Gautam (article) (205 Points)
Replied 04 June 2010

If you are from UP then directly meet him. If not then atleast do mail to them and requst them to publish , to focus the articleship transfer issue in their channel.

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 04 June 2010

My all frustrated friends,

Please do something here if you have time:

/forum/articleship-problems-and-suggestions-62461.asp

Gautam (article) (205 Points)
Replied 05 June 2010

Originally posted by : VEDANTA DESHIKA
hey i am facing da problem of discrimination in our office. i feel like commiting suicide> never in ma life i was so much belittled by ne one. They tell me to do ne type of work

My Principal S***KS
I have another 10 months of articleship 2 go.  I have suffred a lot in these 2.5 yrs  . i have oly cleared pcc ist group.  i am greatly depressed in life. These days i dont have interest in ne thing. Definitely if i can help out all new ca  frnds in ne ways , i  am goin to post the mail.      

Friends now its too much. No restiction is reasonable beyond the value of one's life.

But  great ICAI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

varun (article) (21 Points)
Replied 06 June 2010

AGREED TO EVERYBODY POINT...

BUT ONE THING KAB TAK HUM ARTICLES KO AISE EXPLOIT KIYA JAEGA.....

I CAME WITH THE SAME IDEA OF FWD A MAIL TO RESPECTED PRESIDENT OF ICAI...

BUT THEY WILL ONLY THINK WHAT THEY WANT TO THINK KYUNKI INSTITUTE AS A WHOLE DECISIONS LETA HAI....

M TIRED OF CURSING MY PRINCIPLE..

HE IS SO SICK I CANT TELL...

APNI SAARI FRUSTRATION ARTICLES PAR..

HEIGHT HOTI HAI

AND AT THE END ONLY ONE THING

ILL NOT LET U COMPLETE CA...

NO HOLIDAYS..

EVEN WHEN NO WORK HE GIVES IRRELAVENT WORK...

HEIGHT OF INHUMANITY...

INSTITUTE PLEASE ALLOW US TO RECTIFY ONLY ONCE OUR MISTAKE OF CHOOSING OF OUR EMPLOYER...

BAD EMPLOYERS BAD TRAINING

RESULT :-

BAD FUTURE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 06 June 2010

Its really frustrating. Even I'm fed up of it all. Height of extreme injustice on the Articles. The ICAI is really ruining its reputation especially in the eyes of the students...

JAAGO ICAI JAAGO...!!!

VEDANTA DESHIKA (Practice) (317 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

I think da solution for all these problems is to have only few CA firms which can give practical training. Not all the CA firms shud be given permissions to train students. And the selection of these CA firms shud depend upon their clients, type of audit etc. .The articleship term shud be for a period of 2 year which does not include any exams. The articleship trainees shud be given training @ da highest level and not mere tax returns filing, Basic vouching and all those routine purch, sales, exp, payroll vouchin. They shud be given adequate exposure towards Accounting Standards implementation(IFRS or AS) and practical knowledge of handling disputes in tax related matters. I meant the students work shud not merely end after preparing BS, P/L ,filing 3CD and TAx returns. I very well know all these things cant' be imparted in two years effectively  . Probably they can split the whole year into various periods and impart atleast basic practical coaching of the aforesaid macro matters.  Probably the 1st year would be till preparing BS,P/L,3CD, Tax returns   and second year get into higher topics.

All the other CA firms shud not be given permission to impart training.

If this is done  i think the objective of articleship training can be achieved. and there will be no problems of transfer faced by students.

And if the no. of CA firms selected are insufficient to give trainin 2 all the  CA students, i think dey have to go for another option   i.e. start the training after ca FINAL LIKE cs

What i said may not be very practical   but new ideas or policies can be formulated based on my idea

Otherwise articleship becomes an ordinary experience 4 many and only few ppl will be fortunate to learn bigger concepts.     

VEDANTA DESHIKA (Practice) (317 Points)
Replied 10 June 2010

Students are continously failing in exams not because they dont have adequate practical trainin (small firms or bcoz of dummy articles) but bcoz of the office pressure and the less no of leaves dey get 4 studies. 

suresh (STUDENT) (30 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

bhai yh articleship complition ka certificate icai ne tho send kr diya par ca se kasise le

Replied 23 June 2010

Hey Friends, Here's a Good News 4 all of u....

I've come to know from the sources of ICAI that the Transfer Ban is soon Going to be removed. No Official Announcement has been made yet but transfers are now allowed freely. U can send ur Transfer Form to ICAI & it will be accepted for sure.....

Replied 04 July 2010

Transfer is Allowed now but its of no use. ICAI is just playing with the careers of students. What's the logic behind allowing transfer only in the 1st year..???

Replied 04 August 2010

Stipend to be increased soon

Ganesh.S.Kumar (Consulting Executive) (852 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

hi Debojit this is a very good Initiative taken by you and i appreciate u for that.but be aware such steps have already been taken but of no use.it's been a year since i have completed my articleship but still no steps are taken by the institute, because the institute is of the members, by the members and for the members!!any rule which is beneficial to the member will not be amended.we(me and many of my friends)have underwent more than what u have mentioned and hence we wrote hundreds of letters 2-3 years back.but no corrective measure from the institute.but still i commend ur efforts and never give up as who knows someday there might be some president who will think about the students!!All the best and i wish that u succeed.

Replied 05 September 2010

Finally, our efforts are paying off. Stipend is going to be doubled, transfer rules have been modified, attempts have been preponed. I hope it continues.

Thanx everybody for ur tremendous support...

(Guest)

Hi,

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards
Hema R
SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd
Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

Disha (CA Final Student) (42 Points)
Replied 02 December 2010

"hi Debojit this is a very good Initiative taken by you and i appreciate u for that.i commend ur efforts and never give up as who knows someday there might be some president who will think about the students!!All the best and i wish that u succeed."

I have also been through a horrific time with my CA who is actually mentally sick. If the institute wants us the do practical training, they should see that their members are fit to impart the same! My CA thought that we were his personal servants and that he has bought us for the period of articles...There is not much work in his office, so since he gives private tutions and teaches in classes, we were expected to sit TILL 7 and BEYOND to make and type his classes study material, and also coach his private students in the office!!! (WE WERE MADE TO MISS OUR CLASSES TO TEACH THEM!!!!) IF WE OBJECTED, HE WOULD THREATEN US WITH DISCIPLINARY ACTION AND CANCELLATION OF ARTICLES...HE ALSO CLAIMED THAT HE CAN SAY ANYTHING AND THE INSTITUTE WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE THE CA!) There was a female CA Final Student who gave into his EVERY wish , even providing him with lunch, if he wouldn't eat, she would'n't eat, and allow him to tickle her, etc. It was all very sick to view!! The boys were made to give him massages! And those who did not do the above, like me, had to suffer terribly! Now my articleship is over, but I am still traumatised by this. I had never expected this for Rs. 1500 (9 hrs) when I took up CA! I was unable to concentrate on my studies because of all  this!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: