Articleship in Big 4

I have cleared my CA Inter papers and obtained ALL INDIA 26th Rank. I am interested in doing my articles in BIG 4 companies, if there is any opportunity, do let me know.

V.Bhanuchandar

Respected sir,

I am rashmi. i passed my cpt in june attempt 2008 securing 113 marks out of 200. i want to do articleship in CP bt i cant find. plz provide me a list of ca firm. i will be very thankful to you.

CA Hitesh Motilal Purohit (Practising CA) (90 Points)
Replied 10 August 2008

Sir

Myself HITESH PUROHIT cleared my PE2 examz held in MAY2008.

I m searching for a big size firm for my ARTICLESHIP TRAINING.

Would really appreciate your guidance in this matter.

I am NIKHIL. i passed my CPT in june attempt 2008 securing 104 marks out of 200. i want to do articleship in GHATKOPAR,THANE,DOMBIVLI,MATUNGA bt i cant find. plz provide me a list of ca firm with VACANCIES. i will be very thankful to you.

I have been doing my Articleship with the tax practice of a Big4 firm.  Now that I have cleared my Final CA exam, what are the future prospects for me, considering that my pending articleship period is 8 months?

resp. sir, myself rohit frm delhi. i hav cleared my CPT 08' WID 129 MARKS. N DOIN B.COM HONS. PRIVATE. NW SARCHIN FOR SOME BEST C.A FIRMS........ SO SEND A LIST OF C.A FIRMS ON MY ID. I M WAITIN ...... ITS URGENT 

rohit (student) (20 Points)
Replied 01 September 2008

my no. is 9718280867 plz help m outtttt..........

rohit (student) (20 Points)
Replied 01 September 2008

my e-mail id is rohitasija @ yahoo.com

Hello,

i ve cleared my VPT in July,2008 n I'm searching for articleship in medium firm.I m doing LLB from ILS Law college.I want to if any firm is interested.

Thanking you

dear sir / madam

with due Regards, i am shiv kumar sharma From Gwalior, (m.p.) currently lived in Sakarpur searching for articleship.

i had been passed out PE - 2 Both Group in may 2008 securing 325 marks
in 1st group we secured 165 marks
in 2nd group we secured 160 marks.

i had been passed out B.com with first division and having working exp. of 2.5 years in contractorship firm and chartered firm.

my resume attached with which formed under ms office 2003.
pls considered it. &  give me a chance

thanking you

Shiv Kumar Sharma
 contact no. 9911105765

dear sir / madam with due Regards, i am shiv kumar sharma From Gwalior, (m.p.) currently lived in Sakarpur searching for articleship. i had been passed out PE - 2 Both Group in may 2008 securing 325 marksin 1st group we secured 165 marksin 2nd group we secured 160 marks. i had been passed out b.com with first division and having working exp. of 2.5 years in contractorship firm and chartered firm. my resume attached with which formed under ms office 2003.pls considered it. & give me a chance thanking you Shiv Kumar Sharma contact no. 9911105765

hi sir

i have cleared mine CPT exam and now i m in search of articleship plz help me in any big firm located in cp

HI

I M VIVEK FROM LAXMINAGAR , I HAD CLEARED MINE CPT EXAM IN JUNE WITH 113 MARK ,NOW I M IN SEARCH OF ARTICLESHIP IN BIG FERM LOCATED IN CP

MINE ID IS VIVEK989 @ GMAIL.COM

IF THERE IS ANY VACENCY FOR ARTICLESHIP THEN PLZ HELP ME

" please provide me a list of firms of ca in vile parle(mumbai) "

I have compleated 8 months of articleship training in Tiwari & Associate, KAROL BAGH, DELHI. Now I want transfer from this firm.

So Please Guide me Some C.A. firms for my Articleship

Thank You