Articleship duration urgent query

Hi all, I have a slight issue with the duration of my articleship ...my details are as ffollows :

cleared CPT

enrolled for ipcc and passed group 1 exam.

While obtaing articleship deed 102 & 103, I was stumped by the articleship duration 

(3 years or 3 and a half yrs )

i did a bit of googling, but I'm still confused as hell..

what is the duration of my articleship 3 or 3 and a half???

A quick response would be appreciated as I am planning on starting articleship by the end of aug ....

Replies (6)

Radhe Radhe,

 

Its 3 years duration

Because you are from IPCC Route

Originally posted by : Kanhaiya

Radhe Radhe,

 

Its 3 years duration

Because you are from IPCC Route

Are You absolutely Sure? because I too felt the same, but when I read an article online it said 3 and a half years .

A bit Confused. 

thanks anyway 

No david 4 IPCC its 3 years duration....smiley

As per New amendment by ICAI,

42 months of training has been reduced to 36 months of training.

That's 3 years of Articleship training...

As Bhavin ji and Kanhaiya said...

Thanks all. appreciate the inputs.

I managed to find the official statement on the same from our institute's website .

Its 3 year I m also from ipcc route nd done 3 yrs training.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details