Easy Office
Easy Office

Articleship "a bad phase"

Page no : 3

santosh g sahani (Article) (44 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

just hold dude ....institute has provided 3 years of articleship not just 4 knowledge but to gain experience of PROFESSIONALISM

sagar (CA Final) (379 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

Debashree is absolutely wrong tolda... The artlicle are really stery dogs.... Firm make them to work like labours.

Bad workers are threatened and good workers are blackmailed.

Harashment ka dusra naam articleship hai

Vinod Rai (Professional) (59 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

ya i m quite agreed with all the comments passed ny my friends.But only thing dat appears in mind wen dis will chnge.I don't thnk ca institute is gng to do smthng we all should mke a rqust to ca institute rgrdng articles position.But i know nothing will happen.Because they will nvr mke rle agnst their member

Chaitanya G Kukalyekar (PCC Article Waiting for results)   (117 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

This is the thing i agree with.... The liberty given to members is misused.. Sometimes unintentionally and many times intentionally...

I'm waiting for the day wen there is a rule saying.." The Members should.........."

I know its very foolish to expect such thing from our institute..

Arpit Bansal (article) (69 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

I totally agree vid adesh tht in big firms u don;t get to learn things.v join the firm with big expectations from it,v feel as if v'll get the excellent exposure of the corporate world,but the result is totally opposite to it.in big firms v don't even know the senior under whom v r working.After reading all the replies wht i understood is that majority of the articles are going through the same experien and only few LUCKY one's like KAYA r having good exposure so much that they can even insult others.

1 Like

Ritesh (CA Final) (326 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

Articleship is important, no two ways about it.......

But i agree, articleship experience would differ from Firm to Firm, from person to person......Some get good exposure, some doesn't.....

But thats not right....Each article has got the equal right to get same exposure.........But that doesn't happen

Institute is taking steps to keep a watch on articles but what about the Principals? What is Institutre doing on that front?

If so many articles are facing the problem, then there must be something wrong somewhere.....

I have so far good experience of Articleship but at the same time, i have seen few of my friends who just have felt the opposite so far....What wrong they have done?

Thats what made me believe in luck.....Some are lucky to get good work, others doesn't......

Shivam Agrawal (Article Trainee) (24 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

hi adesh i am also satisfied with u . meri bhi condition tumhare jaisi hi hai..... infact tumse bhi worst hai.....

R.kathiresan (CA Artical) (42 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

Originally posted by :abhishek
" TAKE THE TRANSFER SOMEHOW, U CAN LEARN A LOT OF WORK IN A SMALL FIRM,,,,,,,,BIGGER THE FIRM LESSER THE WORK.ITS A FACT .JOIN A SMALL SCALE FIRM "

hi i would like to know a way to transefer with the new notification has come to effect ?

so if there is a way u plese give the information

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

Hi guyes... today is d last day of my articlship.... Cheers.......

1 Like

akshay (student C.A.PCC) (105 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

adesh, sorry to say, but you are not lible to become a ca you are not giving respect to yourself so,dont cry,show your calibure and remember talk like an CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
1 Like

Mayank kharbanda (Risk Advisory Services) (409 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

Originally posted by :R.kathiresan
"

Originally posted by :abhishek

"
TAKE THE TRANSFER SOMEHOW, U CAN LEARN A LOT OF WORK IN A SMALL FIRM,,,,,,,,BIGGER THE FIRM LESSER THE WORK.ITS A FACT .JOIN A SMALL SCALE FIRM
"

hi i would like to know a way to transefer with the new notification has come to effect ?
so if there is a way u plese give the information
"

Jinesh Bhagdev (Proprietor) (207 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

have patience......... u ll get a share of yourpie soon

manash roy (Articled Clerk) (33 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

Articleship is indeed the worst phase. For 1000 rupees one is made to work like hell. In the name of training The firms try to extract as much as they can and always hope that u never pass the exam. Once u pass u r no longer in hell .

Addy (article asst) (36 Points)
Replied 11 September 2009

articleship is indeed a bad phase,articles are made to work like servants

Darshit (CA Final) (964 Points)
Replied 11 September 2009

Dear,

This is a season. Put yourself in a situation and think whom would you prefer to worlk with unexperinced guy or an experinced guy when you are in damn dead line pressure. Man, once you get the grip in non season time than you can be put to work in season time. One more thing no one in this world would bet on some one unexperinced. I understand that it is frustrating, but for some time only. Do take care

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: