Article CLerk - Hate the term used!!!!!

Dear friends,


I really hate the term "Article Clerk". The institute could have used another term such as Assistant or CA Students, etc but Clerk sound such low and disgusting!!!

 

What u guys think about it?

 

If you get a chance to change it, then what would you be liked to being called up???

 

 

 

Replies (53)
That makes CA students feel like slaves. How about "serfs"?

thanx Jose

 

If I had the authority then I would had made U d president of the INSTI....

 

 

;)

The Institute has changed the "Article Clerk" to "Article Assistant".

 

I would suggest "Audit Trainee" or "CA Trainee".

I THINK ARTICLE ASSISTANT IS CORRECT TERM.......

Chartered Trainee

Great Idea

Audit Assistant...

CA's PEON

audit assistant is d prfct match

CA Interns.....!!!

i would like to change as ca trainee

 "CA Trainee".

Chhota CA

Article assistant is best

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details