Yogesh Gupta (Advocate) (293 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

UPSC

CIVIL SERVICE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION

(A) Tentative Schedule:

(i) Notification of Examination : November/December of previous year
(ii) Conduct of Examination : May

(B) Age - limits:

• 21-30 years as on 1st August of the year of Examination.
  • Certain categories of persons as specified in the Commission's Notice as published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar are eligible for age relaxation.

(C) Educational Qualification:

• Degree of a Recognised University or equivalent.
  • Candidates appearing in the requisite Degree qualification are also eligible for appearing in the examination, however, they are supposed to submit proof of passing the requisite qualification along with with Detailed Application Form for Civil Services (Main) Examination.

Exam Papers:

Warm Regards,

Yogesh Gupta

Gaurav Singh (student) (496 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Dear rahul.I want myself to be comissioned in INDIAN POLICE SERVICE.Please Give the valuable suggestions and good coaching classes.

ACMA Khushal Khanal (D.M. - Finance & Accounts)   (49 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

I have been preparing for IAS but somehow due to job responsibilities i lost the road.

I have all the material available (for GK) and accumulating the material for IAS Mains. I have selected subjects 'Commerce and Public Administration' for MAINS.

Any likeminded & serious ppl, kindly add me as a friend. Subsequently during the course of the introduction, we can talk about further action.

Thanks.

1 Like

Priya (Ca Final) (188 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

hiii frends

Have any  information about sales tax inspector

madinashabana11 (MBA) (1112 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

Thanks for sharing ......

Kanasu (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

Great work

Sagnik Sanyal (Management Trainee) (86 Points)
Replied 20 April 2012

Hi,

I am an advocate & curently undergoing my CS management Training in Kolkata. I am really interested in moving to Delhi for pursuing my Civill Service training after my training gets over. Is there anyone who also wishes to do the same ???  Please do contact.

Regards,

Sagnik Sanyal

Himanshu Chhangani (C.S. Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

gr8 info...... vry much hlpful

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

most welcome

(Guest)

I have selected public administration and geography as my mains subject and I am preparing them but the course of G.K. is very vast.I am also learning from CBSE books upto 12th and also from icse 2011 question papers.

Ramesh (Tester) (28 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

Check https://knowhisjob.com/ to know what kind of work chartered accountants do in various companies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro