EASYOFFICE

Applicability of reverse charge

Page no : 2

parth gambhir (student) (28 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

As per my views the threshold limit of Rs. 5000 is for other expense other than freight. Now conditions apply are there is a limit of 750/- if in a truck there are many consignments but the value of yours is not more than 750 then it is exempted. The second case is if there are multiple consignments and the value does not exceeds 1500/- then it is exempted.

Gaurav jain (Businessman ) (36 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

If GTA provides service to regd person, the recipient is liable to pay GST, irrelevant of GTA being regd or not, GTA is only liable to pay GST if he provide service to unregd person

Replied 18 August 2017

If GTA provides service to regd person, the recipient is liable to pay GST, irrelevant of GTA being regd or not, GTA is only liable to pay GST if he provide service to unregd person

Replied 18 August 2017

Replied 18 August 2017

Yes it will attract RCM

RAMEHWAR GURJAR (Advocate & Tax Consultants)   (85 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Originally posted by : Dhirajlal Rambhia
Yes, when you are registerd

dear sir 

What is the location of Transport Goods By Road Agency which is to show in  tornover under reverse 

RAMEHWAR GURJAR (Advocate & Tax Consultants)   (85 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

dear sir 

What is the location of Transport Goods By Road Agency which is to show in  tornover under reverse charges gta provision show in part of gstr 3b

Jaivin Krishnan (5 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

I bot goods from unregistered dealer in kerala, i am in tamilnadu, what is the place of supply under reverse charge mechanism.

pankaj (Sr. Accountant) (72 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Dear Yesh,

In case of GTA if it is not registered or not change gst on invoice then you have to pay under RCM as per approval of GST council 

I do not think 5000/- or less amount should your concern 

Ref -  https://www.cbec.gov.in/resources//htdocs-cbec/gst/list-of-services-under-reverse-charge-2.pdf

Anamika (Working) (119 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

I have a confusion

Whether we have to pay IGST( even though supply is within state) when GST is payable under

9(3) &

9(4)

pankaj (Sr. Accountant) (72 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Hi Anamika,

we do not have to pay IGST against 9(3) & 9 (4) if the supply occur within the state .

always prefer the place of supply for the tax liablility .

Jayesh (Excise ) (26 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Dear Sir, Under GST Law,is Duplicate for Transporter Copy essential for Online cenvat & Audit purpose,because some vendors issue us only Original invoice along with material. Pls clarify the same Read more at: /experts/duplicate-for-transporter-copy-2539764.asp

Jayesh (Excise ) (26 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Dear Sir, Under GST Law,is Duplicate for Transporter Copy essential for Online cenvat & Audit purpose,because some vendors issue us only Original invoice along with material. Pls clarify the same

Read more at: /experts/duplicate-for-transporter-copy-2539764.asp

Yash Goyal (Accountant Businessmen)   (209 Points)
Replied 02 October 2017

If the Dealer is having is own vehicle for Purchasing Goods. Then it will attract reverse charge ??

What will be the procedure ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: