Easy Office
LCI Learning

Anyone needing CA Final Notes

Page no : 19

Madhusudhana Rao Konduri (ACCOUNTANT) (255 Points)
Replied 17 August 2007

HI Mohan please send me notes to my mail id madhuk.1983 @ gmail.com i am madhu ca final student from hyderabad

Navin Kumar (211 Points)
Replied 18 August 2007

Please send an email from ur email account to the following address CAfinalstudents-subscribe @ yahoogroups.com and be a part of CA final students group...u can ask ur queries and u will be aware of the group activities...

Navin Kumar (211 Points)
Replied 18 August 2007

Please send an email from ur email account to the following address CAfinalstudents-subscribe @ yahoogroups.com and be a part of CA final students group...u can ask ur queries and u will be aware of the group activities...

Raj (Student) (33 Points)
Replied 18 August 2007

Hi Mohan, i need ca final 2 group notes, send me to e-mail id - bss25170 @ yahoo.co.in thanks

Sreeni (FM) (61 Points)
Replied 18 August 2007

Hi Mohan, Thanks for the consideration to share with your CA Final notes. Could you mail me at sreeni1974 @ gmail.com Regards, Sreenivasan

SONUJRT (CA FINAL STUDENT) (337 Points)
Replied 18 August 2007

PLEASE SEND ME AT sauravtoshniwal @ gmail.com

guruprasad.a (Student/consultant) (34 Points)
Replied 18 August 2007

hai mohan, this is guruprasad, can i get the MICS notes o ZAWARE institute

ICSI ICAI ICWAI (Proffessional ) (303 Points)
Replied 22 August 2007

Hallo I want CA final notes mail me Thanks for this help Omkar.nirgudkar @ gmail.com

Jaya (auditing) (39 Points)
Replied 23 August 2007

Please send me the material as i'm preparing for Final examination. Thanks for your help.

(Guest)
hi, could you please mail me the final notes at rajwaris @ yahoo.co.in. Rgds

(Guest)
hii i need c.a finals notes

Jaya (auditing) (39 Points)
Replied 24 August 2007

Hi Mohan,
Pls send me ca final notes.

(Guest)
Hi mohan Could you pls send me the notes Thanks

Saurabh Goel (ca) (16 Points)
Replied 27 August 2007

plz send me the fm notes for ca final.i will be thankful to you. E MAIL:saurabhgoelin @ gmail.com

Sandeep Rajput (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 28 August 2007

HI,FRIEND, ITS TOO NICE THAT U R OFFERING NOTES. ITS GOOD. I NEED NOTES OF CA FINAL AUDIT AND LAW. MY EXAM IS DUE ON MAY08. Plz MAIL THE NOTES TO MY MAIL ID "somsonu2000 @ yahoo.com" THANKS. BYE

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: