Easy Office
LCI Learning

Anyone can Help me out....please..

Page no : 2

Jagruti Vaghela (.) (79 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

request him again or else write the letter to the institute, as he dont have ur attendence record.

and as a article v r suppose to serve 35 hrs in week, and if v work for more than 45 hrs in week than v r eligible for compensatry leaves for the same.

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)   (672 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Send form 119 to your CA and CC to council within 15 days of your articles completion.. Your CA will have to respond to that within 90 + 15 days else the details you send will deemed to be conclusive..

As you say, your CA does not have proper records, you can always contradict his claims to the council.

And/ or,

1. you can fill and get form 108 and 107 (extension) signed.. And then don't send form 107, serve the excess under some other CA..

2. you give verbal assurance that you will continue and say that have to send the form within 30 days or else, fine would have to be sent for the delay along with justification by CA for the delay... etc.. cook something sensible..

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Your Principal is not a fool to sign Form 108 on your veerbal assurance.

First make list of days you have taken leave. You must have a record of days you took leave. Ensure that your calculation is correct and there is no excess leave. Do not presume your Principal do not have leave records.

File a complaint with the Institute and hope the Institute will come to your rescue.

BEST OF LUCK!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SiDD_
Send form 119 to your CA and CC to council within 15 days of your articles completion.. Your CA will have to respond to that within 90 + 15 days else the details you send will deemed to be conclusive..

As you say, your CA does not have proper records, you can always contradict his claims to the council.

And/ or,

1. you can fill and get form 108 and 107 (extension) signed.. And then don't send form 107, serve the excess under some other CA..
2. you give verbal assurance that you will continue and say that have to send the form within 30 days or else, fine would have to be sent for the delay along with justification by CA for the delay... etc.. cook something sensible..

agreed

nandini mishra (individual) (592 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

have you maintained your diary if not maintain it as earlier as possible and show him the exact leave you have taken, now assure him that for excess leave you are ready to work with firm. wait for his hppiness mood on that day request him to sign the form

CA Kumar Ajay (Following My Dreams) (228 Points)
Replied 13 May 2011

If U Have A Record Of All The Cheques You Recieved Then

You Can Claim That ur Article ship is over

and can complain abt ur boss to icai on this basis

this method works wonder

1 Like

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 13 May 2011

Originally posted by : SiDD_

And/ or,

Vipin Sanger (Accounting and Tax Professional)   (699 Points)
Replied 13 May 2011

Originally posted by : Ajay Kumar

If U Have A Record Of All The Cheques You Recieved Then

You Can Claim That ur Article ship is over

and can complain abt ur boss to icai on this basis

this method works wonder

This one is nice.... i think i can try this....

Well thanx...

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

send your complaint to e sahayata

Gaurav Nishad (Audit Assistant) (46 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

i think first of all u should give priority to ur employer and conevy him to get sign

Nitish Sharma (Build up) (23 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

I First tym saw dis kind f CA

draft a letter to president of icai abt dis

it s professional misconduct

Vipin Sanger (Accounting and Tax Professional)   (699 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

Originally posted by : Nitish Sharma

I First tym saw dis kind f CA

draft a letter to president of icai abt dis

it s professional misconduct

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: