EASYOFFICE

Anybody who dint got retotalling reply yet?

Page no : 2

JIGAR (CA PCC GR1 CLEAR) (149 Points)
Replied 23 October 2009

I 2 HAVENT RECEIVED THE REPLY YET?

Ravi (CA FINAL) (64 Points)
Replied 23 October 2009

Somebody have told me when there is a increase in marks results are delayed coz there are many formalities which are to be complied with. I dnt knw how true is that but just want to place this thing to all my friends. Can anybody comment on this?

JIGAR (CA PCC GR1 CLEAR) (149 Points)
Replied 23 October 2009

I 2 HEARD ABOUT THE SAME BUT CANT SAY HOW TRUE IT IS.

PRAVEEN GUPTA (CA) (64 Points)
Replied 24 October 2009

Originally posted by :RIDDHI JAIN
" i got ny retotalling done i got 3 marks so my total became 300 4m 297 yet i failed 2 clear my 2nd grp due 2 tax ....unlucky fate... "

IS INCRESE IN MARKS BEING REFLECTED IN THE RESULTS DISPLAYED AT CARESULTS.NIC.IN?

PLEASE REPLY

balu (student) (62 Points)
Replied 24 October 2009

Originally posted by :Bharat Aggarwal
" The results are declared and they have posted all the results.. I think every body will receive the result by tomorrow or by Monday "

Replied 25 October 2009

Well parveen i dnt think so coz they wont do the whole tideous process of updation for just few of increments. However they wil send new marksheet by post.

shubhy (article) (107 Points)
Replied 25 October 2009

even i hav not received any reply

and the last date is being increased every day first it was 15 th october then it came to 25 and now 27  i just dont know wat is happening right now.

i hav heard somewhere that they wud declare the result within one month of filing of application. i am confused....................

Replied 25 October 2009

Shubby it takes min. 45 days for whole process as per icai frm the date of application, But actually 60 days or more including holidays. So you can fix the date by which u will get ur reply from the date of application adding aforesaid period. Best of luck.

Replied 25 October 2009

I sent my application on 17\08\09 nd still waiting for reply, so u can have a idea that how much delay they have shown for replying. But icai is overburdened this tym so its not even there fault.

Radhika (student) (28 Points)
Replied 26 October 2009

even i dint received it yet

Lucky Jain (student) (210 Points)
Replied 26 October 2009

no its not reflected

shubhy (article) (107 Points)
Replied 27 October 2009

i hav posted for reverification in 14 th augast so by these standards i shoud get the response by 14 october but still i havent received the reply

Replied 28 October 2009

I called yesterday they told me to wait till 30th october. Dnt knw how to react icai is just working lyk govt. Departments now days.

Nishath Firdouse (CA ) (61 Points)
Replied 28 October 2009

Hi guys, I sent it the next day the results were posted on the website. These people are not even picking up the calls . Now I am Having doubt if the letter reached them or Not .

balu (student) (62 Points)
Replied 28 October 2009

Originally posted by :Nishath Firdouse
"

Dont worry about that if it was not reached then definitely that letter will be returned to your address .

hope for the best

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: