Any restriction for filing income tax returns

Dear Experts.,

I'm a accountant in a company. Having accounts knowledge and tally knowledge. In my company staffs and some my friends ask me for file their ITR... I filed their ITR returns with one of my friend's guide...

Can I file the ITR...?

In future any problem is to me...?

Can I start a accounts firm and also file Income Tax returns and GST returns...?

 

Please help to me and advice

Replies (3)
Yes you can file the returns for client but you have to knowledge of each and every section which are related to returns.
Yes... I agreed to Mr Premal Shukla...
yes you can, but you have to be careful while filing income tax return, keep yourself update, reading FAQ on efiling portal and watching video on portal and youtube will help you more

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details