Easy Office
LCI Learning

ANY ANOTHER COURSE WITH CA

Page no : 2

KRISHNA KISHORE S (Asst. Manager) (48 Points)
Replied 13 September 2007

Do MBA (Finance). u get more opportunities in ur career

Ravi Satpal (CA (Final) & CS (Executive) Student)   (2430 Points)
Replied 14 September 2007

if u have capability u can opt for LLb,MBA,CS,CWA on ur choice. but first complete ur CA... CA ke bad baki sab kuch nahi...

Amit Sureka (Finance Manager-India) (251 Points)
Replied 19 September 2007

Try to concentrate more on CA and get Rank.

(Guest)
hi i m student of national law university n quite about CA, frankly speaking concentrate on one degree as doing CA is also not kids game. well after that go in the field where u r interested like if law facinates u then go for CS or L.L.B or if costing then CWA or finance and Mgmt then MBA.

Vishal Bhatia (52 Points)
Replied 22 September 2007

east or west CA is the best. if u dont understandu can go 4 CS,CWA & noe 4 CFA also

(Guest)
Dear All, I have complited PE-II in first attempt and have exposures with CA firms in Delhi NCR with Big MNCs various assignments. I wana to join new ca firm who will provide me new big opportunity.Big 4 or other?????????

(Guest)
Dear Colleagues Forensic accounting is also a good career option. There are lot of activities in India now on forensic accounting. You can try the Certified Forensic Accounting program offered by Indiaforensic Research Foundation, a educational and research body based out of Pune. The offer several courses , visit https://www.indiaforensic.com/education

(Guest)
Pratap can u plz explain what is forensic accounting

Pandiri Ramu (Business Analyst) (613 Points)
Replied 17 October 2007

shall we inform to institute for Distance M.com & MBA Awaited for replies.

(Guest)
Forensic accounting is a new field which is still in nascent stage in India. It combines Accounting, Auditing and Investigation skills together.It has got two areas of practice - Litigation support and Investigative accounting. All the Big4's have their practice in this area, additionally their are some educational courses offered by Indiaforensic Research Foundation - NGO based in Pune. But it is interesting and hot topic in US and Dubai atleast

CA Bharat Aggarwal (CA) (283 Points)
Replied 27 October 2007

MBA Finance is a good option.

CA Deep Upadhyay (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (267 Points)
Replied 28 November 2007

as per act, you can opt just one course pertaining to any university along with ca course. a few people is aware of it. cs & icwa are professional courses & under that plea, u can go for it.

(Guest)
CA with CS is good, SISA and CEMA is excellent, Do International CPA if u wanna go abroad, and Do MBA in a B-School if wanna be a business leader

(Guest)

Dear Friend,

Hope you are pursuing CA with lot of vigour and achieving milestones.  I am B.com grad. with 5 + yrs. exp.  I've reg. for CPT in June-08.  Can you please let me know whether I can get in to Big4 firms for stipend more than 15k.  pls reply. kishoreyc @ gmail.com Thanking you, Kishore.-9886655352. Bangalore.

(Guest)

Dear Friend,

Hope you are pursuing CA with lot of vigour and achieving milestones.  I am B.com grad. with 5 + yrs. exp.  I've reg. for CPT in June-08.  Can you please let me know whether I can get in to Big4 firms for stipend more than 15k.  pls reply. kishoreyc @ gmail.com Thanking you, Kishore.-9886655352. Bangalore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: