Answer to where did i go Wrong

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

09 February 2011  

You must Read the post ---------'Where did i go wrong' -------------and think and then read this for getting most out from yourself....................................

Future Obstacles that i can see before next Attempt.....................

1. The Big WORLD CUP......Once in 4 years, we just cant miss this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can WE?? Just cant ................

2. Thinking about ICAI and its Result Pattern...........Can we just stop talking with our Friends and say 

" What the Hell this ICAI Wants, if they dont want us to clear then tell us atleast we wont study so HARD "

3. Time ---------- yar i dont think i will be able to complete. I think i will give 1 group only yar.............

4. Revision ----- yar i just dont have time for revision................ Yar i have revised 2 times but still the next time i touch it i just cant remember that easy !!!!

Well there can be many but may not be that important.........................

I myself thought that this time i will be able to see the World Cup Fully but FORTUNATELY i wont be wasting any more time on cricket...........You know guys I was a Great Cricket Lover.................. I used to watch the test match in Full and i would never leave the match even if India is Loosing,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I was very keen to hear the after match comments of the Skippers................. In short there was no room for any thing to be missed............

And now i dont even like to hear anything about cricket even if anything comes in News i just change the channel..........

The reason ....................... I dont know how many have experienced it but.....................When any one dumps you or Ditches you......... How you Feel.................Do you ever want to talk about him/her..................the samething...........

I have Left 3 things before my next exams---------

1. Cricket 2. Girls 3. Movies............................

( Having my own reasons )

So you have to decide ............think what have distracted you in your last attempt and LIST THEM........

Not possible for all to achieve in just a moment will take time and you will see the benefit and if its not benefiting and worsning you dont LEAVE.................

2. We dont have Writing Practice........................When you write any sentence from the book ..........You unkowingly have repeated it 3-4 times before you complete the sentence in your notes,...............and when you write your brain knows that its IMPORTANT..............

3. CA guys stop using the Markers instead have a notes and give respect to book by writing it down and when you will be in exam these will POP up and you will be yourself surprised.!!!!!

4. Work hard & harder.....................Guys really speaking if you want to study for 10 hrs or so the rest hours what you can do is rest your brain then n then only those 10 hrs will be in your mind...............

So thinking that after reading for 2 hrs you will see a movie or u will watch tv is A Crap IDEA................... Never do that ............

Your brain needs some time to organize what you have received .............So have a nap..............

SO the mantra may not work for all but will work for them who really want something to work out in their FAvour...........

Do write what you think or you have any other idea or experiment so that it may help others