Answer lies in your hands

Vince , in persuit of CA (Finding CA ) (380 Points)

31 July 2014  
Dear Friends! pls spare a few minutes to appreciate logical reasoning n analysis of a situation in HAND. Once upon a time, there was an old man who lived in the tiny village and was well known for his wisdom. It seemed that he could answer any question that was posed at him. . . And there was a boy who had questioned the wise man for few times just to trick and prove the old man can be wrong. But he hadnt been successful until one day he found another idea. . . He would hold a little bird in his hand and hid behind his back. He would then ask the wise man whether the bird in his hand was dead or alive. . . What happen is if the wise man says that the little bird is alive, the boy will squeeze hard to kill the bird to prove that he is wrong. On the other hand, if the wise man says that it is dead, the boy will let the bird fly off, proving that the wise man is wrong. So, either way the wise man will be wrong. The boy thought that it was his time to shine! . . As he approached the wise man, he said, Old man, there is a bird in my hand. Is it alive or dead? The old man was quiet. The boy asked again, Old man in my hand is a bird. Is it alive or dead? Still the old man said nothing. . . The boy for the third time asked again, Old man in my hand is a bird. Is it alive or dead? Then finally the old man gave his answer with a low but firm voice, The answer to that question lays in YOUR hands, young boy. . . The young boy was silent and stunned by the answer. Dedicated to my friends of CCI n beloved members.