EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Another CA student turns to a hacker

Page no : 2

Arijit Ghose (Article assistant) (816 Points)
Replied 28 September 2013

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ

Originally posted by : RAJESH CHOUDHARY

In Scandinavian countries IT returns of every citizen are openly disclosed for everyone by govt. Why cant we follow same? Anyone faking should be afraid of disclosing, not a respectable citizen

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

In India situation is different!! If mafias come to know about your income you will have to pay them security tax over and above Govt Tax. Then also govt. in india discloses taxes paid by high tax payers.

As if the Mafia is unaware who is not minting money..I guess these students can be guided to use their knowledge for better purposes.. Like Hacking into BCCI's a/c and distributing it to CA students who do not get proper stipend!! :P

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33516 Points)

@ Arijit

End result of the both is same!

CA Bhavin Venugopal (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (681 Points)

Mind set not equating with ambition...Thanks Vaibhav bhai 4 sharing the updates..

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : M.com,CAFinal,CS Tushar Sampat

Very good topic posted and what is the use of  hacking and spoiling their name, bringing disrepute to icai and  to the entire CA fraternity.

Agreed

1 Like

Pranav Anand (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 29 September 2013

I totally agree that these CA Articles shouldn't have misused the system. But I feel that the IT-Deptt. should take a lesson from this episode and try to put in place a stronger system which can't be misused in the first place!!

1 Like

Vandana J Doshi (Practising Company Secretary)   (12562 Points)
Replied 30 September 2013

Originally posted by : Ajay Mishra

Some person misuse the professional degree and use their mind for unlawful purpose.  

Agree!!!

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)

Thank you . It is a very good topic.

Originally posted by : Pranav Anand

I totally agree that these CA Articles shouldn't have misused the system. But I feel that the IT-Deptt. should take a lesson from this episode and try to put in place a stronger system which can't be misused in the first place!!

Yeay, back to back 2 episodes reported!!

Originally posted by : CA Sanjay Bag

Thank you . It is a very good topic.

Thanks for comment..

Originally posted by : Vandana J Doshi

Originally posted by : Ajay Mishra

Some person misuse the professional degree and use their mind for unlawful purpose.  

Agree!!!

Thanks for feedback..

Originally posted by : Kashyap
Originally posted by : M.com,CAFinal,CS Tushar Sampat

Very good topic posted and what is the use of  hacking and spoiling their name, bringing disrepute to icai and  to the entire CA fraternity.

Agreed

Thanks for reading...

Nitish Agrawal (CA) (810 Points)

hello everyone...can anyone provide me notes of guidance notes that are applicable for exams,except the ones the institute provide to us...becoz it is very lenghty to study keeping in mind i have only one month approx in my hand before exams...so can anyone provide me with the Concise notes...i will be very greatfull for that...

Deepak Bhagtani (Learner) (462 Points)
Replied 04 October 2013

It Seems that CA Students are Taking IT in IPCE & ISCA in CA Final too Seriously.............winklaugh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: