Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Annual Retun

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Pls send me soft copy by which i can directly put the details in the Annual Return without paper format.

(Guest)

Dear Alok,

If possible pls send me soft copy of annual return in Excel or any other format in which we can put the details in computer itself.

(Guest)

Dear Alok,

If possible pls send me soft copy of annual return in Excel or any other format in which we can put the details in computer itself.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Vinod
" Can someone mail me the Annual Retun ( Soft Copy in Excel  ) ? "

Sandosh (MBA) (23 Points)
Replied 09 September 2012

Hi try the annual return

www.vedhapuri.com\products.html

It is not free but almost free - just Rs.150/-

I purchased it online and got it instantly downloaded. It is much more worth than all these free forms. It is very easy to type into it and it is professionally formatted - in A4 size - easy for scanning and filing to MCA.

Rs.150/- is nothing. But impressed by the quality unlike the free forms which I used last year and most of the clients were gruding why i use such free poorly formatted files- The accountants were complaining their MD's were sick of signing poorly formatted annual returns. So purchased this form and it was of high quality and also easy to use. It also contains a separate versions for filling in computer and another version for printing and filling by hand. Professional looking product.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: