Annual gst return

CA Sanjay Baheti (PROPRIETOR) (1155 Points)

04 May 2019  

Whether someone has filed/uploaded the said annual return relevant to F.Y.2017-18 so far regular assesse is concerned till date.If yes then can you resolve my issues related to the said form while preparing the same online on gst portal  whose detailed are as under 

i) Whether exempted inward supplies viz.Electric Bill Amount on monthly basis has to shown in the said return as there is no place to mention the same in annual return while the same has been shown in gst 3b on monthly basis so far exempted inward supplies related to intra state is concerned.

ii) Clarification as to data feeding in column no. 13 of Part V of the said annual return related to ITC availed for the Previous F.Y. i.e. If ITC on Inputs/Capital Goods/Services related to F.Y.2017-18 as per GSTR 2A but claimed the same in GSTR3B during the next F.Y.2018-19 or ITC on inputs/CG/Services already claimed in GSTR3B till March,2018 but the same has been reviewed in GSTR2A in next F.Y.2018-19 has to be shown here or not.

iii) Whether all data to be editable in said return are as per books of account /audited financial statements related to F.Y.2017-18 or as per GSTR1/GSTR3B returns filed online on portal.

iv) HSN Code wise summary of outward supplies & inward supplies are to be mentioned mandatory  in column no 17 & 18 of Part VI if turnover exceeds  Rs.5 Crores & above  related to other information. But the same option is not visible for adding or editing so far stock item is concerned .Then how the same data can be feed in the said return when menu option as to Add or edit is not available. If someone has done the reply accordingly.   

Thanks in advance for prompt reply.