Ankit modi (all india 42nd rank ca pcc may 2011)

CA Karishma (Teacher/Motivator) (690 Points)

02 October 2011  

Ankit Modi from Tapasya Academy, Hyderabad had secured All India 42nd Rank in CA PCC May 2011. He believes in Smart work rather than Hard work. Read more about his achievement.

1: Why did you opt for CA?
Honestly speaking i joined CA because many of my other friends were joining it.

2: How would you rank the difficulty level of CA on a scale of 1 to 10?
I would rate it at 5

3: Tell us about your life as a student.
As a student i was very mischievous, i used to enjoy a lot in the classes as well along with my friends in Tapasya Academy.

4: Did you take coaching anywhere? If yes, where?
Only at Tapasya Academy

5: How did you deal with most difficult subjects?
Difficult subjects are to be given more time and most importantly i left no stone unturned with respect to them. With regard to cost accounting, practice is what all you require and most important is the approach in the exam hall, presentation is the thing which all mattered.

6: Which reference books you followed?
I followed Tapasya Material for all the subjects and for cost accounting, along with Tapasya Material, RTP’s and Practice Manual.

7: How did you prepare for the exams?
There was a pre-plan for each subject infact each day.Set target for each day and achieved it no matter what.

8: Would you like to share your inside secret of what helped you fetch a rank?
Honestly speaking i never thought of getting a rank, but once when Karishma Madam said me that if you get a rank Tapasya Academy will get my poster affixed in front of the academy and more girls will be wanting to befriend me, that worked(Laughs).

9: Any tips for CA aspirants?
“Always do smart work instead of hard work”, the tip which i always followed and want everyone to follow.

10: Who was the inspiration behind your success?
Inspiration always comes from parents, in my case too and secondly from Latha Madam whom i always saw as my second mom.