And an award goes to....................

vikas gupta (c.a final....) (714 Points)

17 February 2011  

Please put ur hands together for helping innocent,hardworking students in our country.........i know all of you are raising questions in thier mind,who is the winner...........i am talking about that world where gaining and spreading knowledge is very common......not only one but also lakhs of students get benefited......i m just taking the dream that someday there will be documentary film on that world like social network ( hollywood film ).....and people on facebook,orkut will move on to that world.......just imagine

where people like pulkit gupta gets great idea of sharing knowledge and starts studing in groups through internet,ya just imagine studying all alone but in groups?this idead didnt ever struck to my mind in my life....

And this award goes to none other than Caclubindia ( thanx for being with us,it has proved that we can destruct even the big competiton and can reach to all students ( specially average ) thru our talent....

special thanx to CA MR. MANMOHAN ji for helping others too....and his constant support with me too....

this was not an article/essay,this is to tell all persons on CCI that we have earned a big diamond treasure for joning this site...this is just the beginning and so i avoided writing long 15000 words so that nobody gets any pain to read this...thnx to all