Am i overaged for start??- help me

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)

08 January 2012  

I have seen lots of topic like this on CCI,and I thought I would never get depressed and post such things,but here I m feeling distressed and I think only my CCi friends can help me out with this.

I passed my 12th in 2004 and joined CA just after it. I cleared my PE1 in november 2005. Due to some problems in sunday test I was not eligible for november 2006 attempt and I attempted my both groups in may 2007. I cleared my 1st group but flunked in grp 2 which I cleared in may 2008 aftr which I  joined articleship. I have given my finals for the third time in nov 2011 in which i m hopeful of passing both the groups. the problem is if I flunk this time too,I would loose patience and as of now I have lost all confidence in myself. My parents are waiting for me,my girl is waiting for me. I will be 25 this Feb and I think I should have started my career atleast a year back or so. Its been 8 years since I joined CA and that is killing me. Will I be able to secure a job in this scenario??? I dont have words wat to say..