Easy Office
LCI Learning

All Your Attention

Page no : 2

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

see whatsoever it is the contributors deserve to be awarded...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

@ Nikita :

Yaar, y u getting confused?? A month before, i used to spend almost 6-8 hours over this site, but since one month i have not been so active..

But sinc last week, i've been able to spend 1-2 hours again on this site, and in that i found all these things...

Now, do u have any problem?? I'm not contradicting my words. What i meant was that m not that active as i used to be a month before, thats it.. kya yaar..

And i know prizes for the people who are contributing selflessly.. But u lord of great people., i said the same thing,. That few people trying biased activities to win those prizes, and so requested to rest of members to take care of that...

Moreover, why such psychology prevails in members?? I mean, just because prizes are distributed, they are providing their best now only, previously none of them paid attention in contributing such good material [and please please please, m not talking about fair players or the members, they are doing their job well.... I'm talking about people who are performing best after declaration of awards nomination]....

I dont know why people reply when they dont understand??? really pitiable for me too....

puneet khurana (finance) (75 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

gud thoughts

Replied 26 June 2010

@ Especially for ANKUR SIR and for MANOJ u too :

A. Nowhere in my forum i said that CCI is not doing good job. (or so called not rocking)

B. I'm proud of being the member of this great club and enjoy spending time over here.

C. I got no problems with CCI awards nominations or its distributions...

Why u guys are not getting that??

Ankur sir, u r here since long time, u urself mite have experienced what people used to do to get that t-shirt and i-pods for them... They used to creat fake profiles or create group to thank each other only...

The same thing i mentioned, few members have started such acts again to get nomination... And that what i requested with rest of the members that dont get carried away with they are showing or displaying you. Just use yr nomination power smartly and not heartly....

Sorry if anything disappointed you...

Replied 26 June 2010

@ Shruti : I agree with you, but dear, members are carried away overhere.. Hope it does happen what you are saying... Many a times, when any forum is thanked twice or thrice, then others too start thanking that forum, not because they find it most unique but because it has got already appreciated by others so should be appreciated by them too. Whether they heartly like it or not...

CA. Amit Chimnani (PARTNER ) (205 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

I m agree with Ms . Nitika.we have more than 4 lacs members and we cant expect that everyone should have same view.Let everyone decide what to do.we should not mind what others are doing and should think about what we can do.

Shruti Chawla (CS) (258 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

I do understand that Dhiraj.. and its great u started this forum and got this into view..now everyone is going to keep it into their minds.. i would just say that u can not influence what others are doing....just keep a clear heart in what u do...thats the best u can do...let people be and u stay happy.....

1 Like

Replied 26 June 2010

Will surely try.. Coz i cant just sit at a side and watch something like this happening.. Thanx..

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 27 June 2010

I fully agree with Shruti........Just Do what you are doing........I can't comment upon that people are posting their best now for getting awards..since although being a member for 2 years, but i am active since last 6  months only...........and I just know that , what ever others are doing..let them do, but if you think that you are going fairly, then its fine....these type of things sould never come to mind that to post the best now and anything else later on.........Just bcoz..you never know which is the best for now, and which is not.....so whats the point in that.........

So for me its, doesn't matter..........Thanks Dhiraj for observing this.......and its good that when you are back..you are geting good stuff.......Keep Rocking on CCI.......

Regards

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 28 June 2010

whatever is the motive of contributers, they are now trying to contribute their best.

and i agree with deeraj for that we should use our nomination power very much carefully

ShreeVidya (student) (141 Points)
Replied 29 June 2010

at some point of time incentive really matters. But it should motivate to bring out the best which is worthful. I agree that nomination should be used carefully. same concern should also be shown while voting for our nation. One vote means a lot. Think and then vote. Thanks Dhiraj for your initiative to bring this awareness.

Ekta Chauhan (Chartered Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 29 June 2010

I also agree with Nikita.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: