Easy Office
LCI Learning

All my Exam Tips at one place

Page no : 8

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

Originally posted by : TRUPTI

SIR CAN YOU SUGGEST ME AUTHORS NAME FOR ALL SUBJECTS OF CA FINAL

BOOKS FOR CA FINAL

You may go for the following options regarding books for ca final:

For Accounts: M.P.Vijay kumar or Shukla & Grawal along with Module And Compilation and for AS part go for D.S. Rawat

For CA Final AS preparation---Dolphi Desouza is good.

For Audit: Prakhar Sharma/Paduka/ V.K Agrawal
                   Note: (MP Vijay Kumar can be used for AS reference)
For Corp Law: Munish Bhandari
For Mafa: Module and Notes of Tarun Mahajan. You may also refer A.N Sridhar.
For Direct Taxes: TN Manoharan (Theory part), Circular, Notification, Amendments, case laws. Also refer Vinod Gupta Modules.
For IDT: Vandana Bangur
For MICS: Module and Dinesh Madan
For Costing: Saxena and vashist or Ravi M Kishore with module

Also refer Scanners and Suggested Answer issued by ICAI for previous year exams and revised them properly.

For some good notes explore CAClubindia forum and share file section. You may also use search facility of club.

Also explore some CA books at the link below:

www.cabooksonline.com   

Best Regards

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

Thanx a lot sir........vry useful n effective tips ....... thanx fr sharing............

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 03 April 2010

thank u sir.....

Replied 04 April 2010

Thanks for the comments. Keep downloading.

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 04 April 2010

nice

Piyush Dadhich (Job) (34 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

Hi Sir,

Your article on tips for theory paper was very nice...!!!

Really Appreciate it...!!!

(Guest)

A great and useful treasure!!.... thank you so much for sharing :)

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

Dear Sir,

Thanks a million for the wonderful articles!! They're truly mindblowing :) I've taken print outs of all of them and make it a point to read it whenever i feel down&out and dejected!! It actually motivates me and gives me the much needed confidence to go ahead with my studies!! I honestly feel better after going through those tips!!

Please keep up the great work!! You're a boon to all of us!!

Thanks again:)

Cheers,

Shreenidhi

Shyamal Mallick (Online Dealer) (50 Points)
Replied 10 April 2010

Thanks a lot sir

Ripal (CA Final student & Article)   (48 Points)
Replied 21 April 2010

Thanks a lot.....

Saurabh Ghai (Corporate Taxation at EY)   (42 Points)
Replied 22 April 2010

THANKu Soo soo Much SIR!!!!

vikas goyal (delhi) (46 Points)
Replied 09 May 2010

thanking you sir

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

Sir,

I would like to know how to go about with reading auditing!! I'm an IPCC student and hence i am finding it little difficult to read it as i do not have practical exposure:( Kindly suggest how to break the fear for auditing and get good marks in it :)

Thanking you,

Shreenidhi

Replied 01 June 2010

Originally posted by : Aquagirl

Sir,

I would like to know how to go about with reading auditing!! I'm an IPCC student and hence i am finding it little difficult to read it as i do not have practical exposure:( Kindly suggest how to break the fear for auditing and get good marks in it :)

Thanking you,

Shreenidhi

Strategy to prepare Audit

QUICK READING APPROACH

First give ICAI audit study a quick reading to understand the depth and figure out the efforts and time required for final preparation. You would appreciate that through this quick reading you would be able to figure out where extra efforts are required in audit subject and plan accordingly.

Make necessary notes or put suggestions or mark strategy for yourself on the study book during first reading. This task helps you to deal with audit subject later on during final preparation. Pre-condition for this first study is --- go ahead for quick study with a completely relax and chilled mind. Your main purpose behind this quick study is observation and formation of a plan to deal with audit.

During first study ride prepare a plan for final preparation. Also use scanner for making the plan. Later on use any good notes to prepare. Remember at this moment you have everything in your mind like what is imp along with basic idea of the topic and chapter.

SPECIAL ATTENTION TO SA AND AS

Also give special attention to SA and AS. Only good knowledge of SA and AS is not enough but you must understand the technique to apply SA and AS in audit practical problems. For this purpose refer ICAI suggested answers and observe the application of SA and AS to the problem. Another benefit of this task is—it also helps you to understand SA and AS in a much better way.

The suggestion above is based on my personal understanding and may easily be rejected or accepted by you. So wait for other suitable opinions.

All the Best and Regards

kashyap bhavanasi (None) (32 Points)
Replied 03 June 2010

Dear sir, Strategy suggested by you is really good and is easy to get into the subject if a student goes through the ICAI study material. Looking for some more articles from you sir Thanking you Sir Kashyap bhavanasi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: