Easy Office
LCI Learning

All IPCC Friends Plz Reply

Page no : 3

Avtar Singh (Article ) (38 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

Hi,

I am Avtar and passed both the groups of IPCC in may'10 exams and scored 77 in accounts (i) and 72 in accounts(ii).

I suggest you to go for the books of parveen sharma sir. Those books contains the good questions and definitly you will find the questions in the exam from these books.

But I warning you not to follow the answers of the questions suggested in the books because almost they are not correct. But in those books you will find really a good level of questions.

Best regards

1 Like

Surekha (student) (80 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

Hi jithin,

I gave my exams this november and it went pretty well all i did was just read the institute material in depth and it does help.Hope you find the information helpful

hardik dave (student) (508 Points)
Replied 12 December 2010

p.c. tulsian is best for practical but if you want some theoritical explanation also you can have haneef & mukherjee.

satish (Service) (901 Points)
Replied 13 December 2010

Padhukas publication available in south india authored by Saravana Prasath is very good. He is a CA Inter /final rank 1 and has been coaching for past 8+ years with professional experience.

CA Deepesh Ruhela (Keen to Learn) (3271 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

refer B.N.Agarwal... its bst book its contain many example which cover all concepts...contain past year question

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 17 December 2010

U MUST GO FOR NAGPAL SIR BOOK....!!! IT IS D BEST ACC TO ME...!!! @ ! @

Iyyappa (Paid Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

Hey Guys, Sri Sankara Coaching Centre is back with a bang! Nagarajan Sir is relaunching his CA Final - Financial Reporting classes for Nov 2011 exams! Pls pass on this information to all your friends/Seniors asap. This is the first group where this news is being passed onto. Spread it fast! Let the CA community be benefitted and come out with flying colours! Nagarajan Sir's students bag the top ranks in PCC/IPCC.  Its a blessing that he has also now considered to relaunch CA Final - Financial Reporting classes for Nov 2011 exams. Guys, Nagarajan Sir Rocks!

Deepak (CA Final Student) (357 Points)
Replied 20 December 2010

buddy, guess ur friend should go thru PC tulsian first n then  try and get in touch wid the book of Parveen sir.... since, the new edition of Parveen sir's book has solved illustrations ( though few not according to what ICAI's regulations), its a great help for any student. PC Tulsian , on the other hand has many solved illustrations, its great to start with, but for that final touch, Parveen sir's book is almost a MUST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro