Easy Office
LCI Learning

All India Topper in PE 2 may 08 with snaps!!!

Page no : 2

CA.Madhavan (Chartered Accountant) (942 Points)
Replied 14 August 2008

Nice to see good brains.......Congratulations for their win

vishal m shah (student) (0 Points)
Replied 28 August 2008

please suggest me some usefull tips   for  pe-2exam for nov-08. i.e Time Table,recommended books,and any experiance of personal nature.

(Guest)

hi,mandar bhai

i have clear my pe-2 exam in may 2008 so whiach book i should refer for final exam so that i can good marks

thanks & regards

aswini pradhan

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" hi,mandar bhai
i have cleared my pe-2 exam in may 2008 so which book i should refer for final exam so that i can secure good marks in my final exam
thanks & regards
aswini pradhan
"

SNEHA (PCC STUDENT) (46 Points)
Replied 03 September 2008

hello friends, I am sneha kapoor, a pcc student having exam due on may 09. i am gng to give 100 Rs to that lucky person who shall make a well planned study time table in the microsoft excel software and mail me that file as an attachment to: snehakapoor1989 @ gmail.com The winner name will be declared by me on 6th of september 09. THE WINNER WILL BE THAT PERSON WHOSE TIME TABLE FOR ME IS THE BEST. GOOD LUCK. START WORKING AND EARN EASILY

AFTER DECLARING THE NAME OF THE WINNER, HE HAVE TO MAIL ME HIS BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND WITHIN TWO WORKING DAY RS 100 WILL BE CREDITED TO HIS ACCOUNT. JUST CONCENTRATE ON WORKING A GREAT STUDY TIME TABLE AND SEND IT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS: snehakapoor1989 @ gmail.com prepare in excel and send it as an attachment . OFFER VALID TILL 5TH OF SEP 2009 ONLY AFTER THAT WILL BE REJECTED. JUST 3 DAYS. ON 6TH SEP THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED. GUD LUCK

I HAVE TO STUDY 8-10 HOURS A DAY AND REVISE REGULARLY THE COMPLETED CHAPTERS. I USUALLY STUDY IN THE MORNING FROM 6-7 AM ONWARDS. I CAN STUDY LASTLY BY 10-11 PM THEN I SLEEP BCOZ 8 HRS SLEEP IS REQD. ONLY 8 MONTHS ARE REMAINING. SUBJECTS ARE: ACCOUNTS A.S AUDIT A.A.S LAW-ETHIC-COMMUNICATION COST FM SM INFO TECH TAXATION THE BEST TIME TABLE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 6TH SEP 09. SEND ME THE TIME TABLE TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS TILL 5TH SEP 09.

(Guest)

i will do the needful!! not for money , but for u!!!!! jaaaannn

(Guest)

HI, I M SACHIN STUDYING IN CLASS 12 IN NON MEDICAL.I M SO MUCH CONFUSED ABOUT MY CAREER BCOZ I M WEAK IN SCIENCE SO I M LOOKING FOR MY CAREER IN CA. PLZ HELP ME THAT HOW I CAN PREPARE FOR IT &FROM WHERE I COULD GET ITS COACHING & PROSPECTUS OR I CAN LOOK FOR IT AFTER CLEARING MY 12

(Guest)
Originally posted by :SNEHA
" hello friends, I am sneha kapoor, a pcc student having exam due on may 09. i am gng to give 100 Rs to that lucky person who shall make a well planned study time table in the microsoft excel software and mail me that file as an attachment to: snehakapoor1989 @ gmail.com The winner name will be declared by me on 6th of september 09. THE WINNER WILL BE THAT PERSON WHOSE TIME TABLE FOR ME IS THE BEST. GOOD LUCK. START WORKING AND EARN EASILY .hi sneha, myself rajeev nain staying in south delhi. my pcc attempt is due in next year nov. the best way to compete is -FIX UR PRIORITY AND THE TIME PERIOD TO ACHIEVE THAT PRIORTY.BE DECISIVE WHETHER U R WRONG SOMTIMES. U CAN CONTACT ME AT 9250450416. I M NOT TAKING ANY COACHING ANYWHERE AND I DO NOT NEED TO TELL  ANYTHING MORE ABOUT ME LET MY RESULT SPEAK . I BELIEVE THAT -if u have good coordination between ur heart and mind u can do anything u want. anything. "

Sweta Kalantri (12) (79 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

Dear Sneha,

Hi... Just wanted 2 tel u that u must b knowing "God help those , who help themself....."

so prepare ur own schedule... best luck....

Regards - Sweta

Sweta Kalantri (12) (79 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

Dear Sneha,

Hi... Just wanted 2 tel u that u must b knowing "God help those , who help themself....."

so prepare ur own schedule... best luck....

Regards - Sweta

(Guest)

can u please forward the centres of pcc exam where pass percentage is more than metros

Arvind (CA Final Student) (97 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

Sneha

I think you have to start study instead of demand of study time table and second think i want to tell you about study time table , the study planning should be for one day and go with the point of view that your exam will be next day of every day .

Best of luck

Arvind

CA Rahul Ajit Jilhewar (Chartered Accountant) (20 Points)
Replied 27 November 2008

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: