EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Age Limit for doing CA

Page no : 2

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 24 September 2009

no age limits at all..jst enroll for CPT

Nilanjan Chowdhury (114 Points)
Replied 16 April 2010

I have passed  B.Com at 22 years, CPT at 28 years,doing M.Com ( Final Year ). I am enrolled as a PCC Student and 6 months are left to complete my articleship. Everyone in my family and friends laughed at me persuing CA at the age of 31. But I have never lost faith in myself. I am sure I working hard with dedication and I will succeed by gods grace. So anyone should not look at the age. You should look at the person whether he is honest to himself and disciplined. I know when I will get those magical words CA before my name, no one will question anything.My only passion and love is CA. So go ahead guys we will all succeed.

If anyone has any suggestions/comments/opinions please share with me.

JAY HIND & JAY ICAI.

Sagar (CA) (140 Points)
Replied 26 April 2010

your life is the age limit.......... u can enroll for CA, whatever may ur age be.......

archana (student/Accountant) (76 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Hi Nilanjan

You are right. I am also 33 and had registered for PE II and now converted into IPCC, as i have not cleared PEII. But still I have not left hops.

ravi jain (CA) (1662 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

HI THERE,HEY I HAVE ALSO MY CPT TODAY AT THE AGE OF 31.AGE IS NO BAR.INTREST IS MOTHER OF ALL INVENTIONS. CA SIR TOLD MY A PERSON DID CA AT THE AGE OF 65 . AND HE HAS WRITTEN BOOKS FOR CA STUDENTS............WHY CAN T WE BE A CA.WE WILL ,ALL THE BEST

AMRITA BHATTACHARYA (Programmer Analyst) (34 Points)
Replied 04 July 2011

Hi,
I've completed MCA (Master of Computer Applications,2008 Batch) and presently working in one of the reputed IT Companies in the country.I cleared my CA Inter alongwith MCA 2nd Sem,i.e., 1st year and as MCA was a regular course,so couldn't go for the final exam with articleship training.

I've lost 4 years after my Graduation.1 year and 4 months again lost after completing MCA due to delay in joining as a consequence of recession.Now,I am 31 years of age.Have 1 year & 9 months of work experience in IT.
I desparately want to complete my CA final.I'd like to know the followings :
After 2 years of articleship,I'd like to go for Industrial training.will there be any problem for gap in my career ?
After clearing CA Final course I'll be of 34 years.Will there be problem in getting into Corporate Sectors as a CA at that age?
I found from various blogs that there is no upper age limit for studying CA but I am worried about getting job or the job prospect at that age as I am primarily interested in working as a CA in corporate sector/service industry.Whether there is any age criteria set by the companies which come for campusing in ICAI centres?
Can there be problem in getting a job off campus as well?
Would really be gratefull for the replies.

Selvaganesh (Engineer) (26 Points)
Replied 13 September 2011

Thank you for the inspiration. I will also try at this age and I wont give up.

1 Like

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 14 September 2011

NO AGE LIMITATION FOR JOINING CA 

Nilesh Koparde (Hardwork is a key of Success...)   (678 Points)
Replied 14 May 2012

dear all,

cpt is a compulsory as per ICAI for all students...

vinod kumar (vat practitioner) (22 Points)
Replied 17 February 2014

dt.17.02.2014

Dear sir

we completed ca articleship in 2005 but not clear any group exam, now we can appear group exam directly and continue our old registration.

vinod 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: