jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)

16 March 2013  

"Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art."

Age doesn’t matter for doing anything, If u feel that u will do then u can do anything but if you cares about what people were saying then it really effect and u can’t do anything…………because people will talk one day, two day……..and more and more three day but after that they will silent because they want any topic which entertain them. So don’t bother about the world…….do whatever made u feel happy.

"Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength."

If you are disagree with me, then lets take one example:-

What is important in a true relationship?

1.Love.

2.Careness.

3.Trust

4.True friendship.

5.Not telling any Lies

6. Most important understanting

Now tell me one thing, if all these qualities u found in He/She will u leave him because of his age only or because of just thinking about what people will say if they know about that and really if u didlike that its hurt you more than ever, u will realize……..dont bother about world they don’t have to spend their whole life with that person u have tospend…….so, Think twice while taking any decision.

And really if I found that type of person i never take that kind of decision because for me nature and behave most important not age.

Everyone have their own dreams which they can’t able to fulfill because of their study, time and lots of other reasons……….but suddenly u got a chance to make that dream true will u not do this because of age and shyness………No yar:-

“Kismat walo ko jindgi mauka deti h, use gawao mat balki khul kejio”

Everyone remember their childhood very well….and always want to live those days back.but friends how can we forget, that inside us there is a small child which always make us feel young..who always do some naughty things…….who always do whatever make them feel happy, who dont care about anyone………Don’t kill that child inside you.it make you always young as much as you are growing old……….

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.

Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.

A man growing old becomes a child again.

Live your life as you can...........enjoy your life..........