Easy Office
LCI Learning

Age 15 Years, But cleared IPCC !!!!!!!!!

Page no : 2

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44671 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

भोपाल. हैदराबाद का 15 साल का निश्चल नारायणम। Bhopal. Hyderabad Naraynam frozen for 15 years. कम्प्यूटर से भी तेज दिमाग रखने वाला। To computer faster than the brain. अनगिनत कीर्तिमान रच चुके निश्चल ने मंगलवार को सबसे कम उम्र में सीए-आईपीसीसी की परीक्षा पास करने का कमाल कर दिखाया।

Has created numerous static record on Tuesday in the youngest CA - close examination of the IPCC made it amazing.

सीए-आईपीसीसी के दोनों ग्रुप के सातों पेपर निश्चल ने पास किए हैं। CA - IPCC to both the group's seven papers are static. उनकी इस उपलब्धि पर जब निश्चल से पूछा गया तो उनका कहना था कि वह सुबह से कम्प्यूटर पर रिज़ल्ट देखने के लिए बैठा था। Asked if the static on his achievement, he said, the morning was sitting at the computer to see Rizlt. विश्वास तो था ही, लेकिन जिज्ञासा ज्यादा थी। So confident was the same, but curiosity was more. जैसे ही मंगलवार दोपहर 2 बजे जैसे रिजल्ट आया, मेरी खुशी का ठिकाना नहीं रहा। As such result came Tuesday afternoon at 2 pm, the whereabouts of my happiness is not. मैंने परीक्षा पास कर ली। I have to pass the exam.

निश्चल बताते हैं, उन्हें इससे मतलब नहीं कि वो सीए-आईपीसीसी पास करने वाला दुनिया का पहला छात्र बन गया, खुशी इस बात की है कि मैंने अपना सपना पूरा कर लिया।

Static show them it does not mean that CA - IPCC to have become the world's first student, is glad of the fact that I have completed my dream.

हालांकि लक्ष्य दूर है,जिसे पाने के लिए विश्वास और बढ़ गया है। Although the goal is far, to get the trust has increased. उनकी इस कामयाबी ने पिता नागेश्वरराव और मां डॉ. पद्मावती के चेहरे की चमक भी बढ़ा दी है। His success Nageshwarrao the father and mother, Dr. Padmavati has also increased the brightness of the face.

डॉ.पद्मावती ने बताया कि निश्चल अपनी पसंद के फील्ड में आगे बढ़ रहा है। Dr. Padmavati said moving the static field of your choice. मैं चाहूंगी वो इसी तरह एक दिन अपने देश के लिए भी काम करे। Similarly, a day that I would like to work for his country.

अब आगे क्या : यह एक तरह से सीए की इंटर परीक्षा है जो कि दो ग्रुप में होती है। What next: CA Inter exams in a way that is in two groups. निश्चल ने दोनों ग्रुप क्लीयर कर लिए हैं। Make clear to both the static group. अब उन्हें किसी सीए फर्म में ढाई साल की आर्टिकलशिप करनी होगी। Now they will have a CA firm Artikalship two and a half years. यह पूरी होने के बाद ही वे फाइनल परीक्षा के पात्र होंगे। After the completion of the final exam will be eligible. इस परीक्षा में पास होने के बाद वे सीए बन सकेंगे। Pass the exam after they will become CA.

उपलब्धियां : 2006 में गिनीज़ बुक ऑफ वर्ल्ड रिकॉर्ड में 'मोस्ट रैंडम ऑबजेक्ट मेमोराइ•ड' श्रेणी में 225 चीज़ों को याद रखने का रिकॉर्ड बनाया। Achievements: In 2006 the Guinness Book of World Record's most random objects Memorae • D 'class record of 225 things to remember. इस रिकॉर्ड को अभी तक कोई नहीं तोड़ पाया है। The record so far has found no break. 2009 में गिनीज़ बुक ऑफ वर्ल्ड रिकॉर्ड में 'लॉन्गेस्ट नम्बर सीक्वेन्स मेमोराइ•ड इन ए मिनट' श्रेणी में 132 अंकों को याद रखने का रिकॉर्ड बनाया। In 2009 Guinness Book of World Records 'Alongaest number Sikavens Memorae • d In A Minute' class record of 132 points to remember.

इस रिकॉर्ड को भी अभी तक कोई नहीं तोड़ पाया है।- नेशनल जियोग्रफिक चैनल ने 'द 7 ब्रिलियंट ब्रेंस ऑफ द वर्ल्ड' में से एक निश्चल का नवाज़ा।- 'नेशनल चाइल्ड अवॉर्ड्' 2008 में स्वर्ण पदक विजेता।- यंगेस्ट ऑथर ऑफ मैथ्स बुक।- वर्ल्ड मैमोरी चैम्पीयन 2007 (बच्चों की श्रेणी में।)- 13 साल की उम्र में कैम्ब्रिज यूनिवर्सिटी की 10वीं, 11वीं, 12वीं कक्षा क्वालीफाई करने वाला।- 'निश्चल स्मार्ट लर्निग सोल्युशन प्राइवेट लिमिटेड' का यंगेस्ट मेनटर।- युवा भारतीय जिसने सीए का सीपीटी एग्ज़ाम पास 13 साल की उम्र में पास किया। No one broke the record yet found .- National Jiogrfika channel The Brilliant Brens 7 of the World "awarded to one of the frozen .- 'National Child Aword' gold medal winner in 2008 .- Yangest author of Maths Book .- World Memory Acampean 2007 (children's category.) - 13-year-old Cambridge University's 10th, 11th, 12th grade to qualify the .- 'static smart learning Solyusne Private Limited' .- young Indian who has the Yangest Manatar CA CPT Cgzam passed the age of 13..

SOURCE:Great Achievement by15 year old guy......

1 Like

Praveen Gaur ($$$-Student-$$$) (213 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

Its not possible bec in 12th u have to minimum age of 16 needed or with out clearing CPT u can't enter in IPCC or the min age for CPT is 17 approx so how can he get enter in IPCC. If it happen so its full of bracking the law or rules or regulation of CA coarse.

vo baat alag hay ki vo Ca books gar par bhat kar pardta hay or score more in test at home..........but he is not eligible to sit in CA exams at that age........its totaly fake.........i can't bleave......

1 Like

Gouthami (IPCC ) (80 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

Originally posted by : Praveen Gaur

Its not possible bec in 12th u have to minimum age of 16 needed or with out clearing CPT u can't enter in IPCC or the min age for CPT is 17 approx so how can he get enter in IPCC. If it happen so its full of bracking the law or rules or regulation of CA coarse.

vo baat alag hay ki vo Ca books gar par bhat kar pardta hay or score more in test at home..........but he is not eligible to sit in CA exams at that age........its totaly fake.........i can't bleave......

as far as i remember he got sum special considerations n written all d exams....

Chirag Chordia (AIR CA,CS & B.Com) (391 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

he can start articleship also....as on form 102-103....his parents can sign..................

CA MAYANK (CA) (1219 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

congers....bhai

i want to know who is the youngest charted accountent in india.

my brother RAVI BANSAL clear C.A. final in the age of 20year 5month.

plz reply fast

AKSHAY (CA PCC) (88 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

he will first minor CA how will he can sign the documents ....i will be void as per law

Ramanan (Assistant) (41 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

IT IS NOT TRUE !!!!

Replied 18 February 2011

i m true 

mayank

Replied 18 February 2011

plz i want to know who is youngset.............

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44671 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

Quick Link : https://balu.caclubindia.com/blog/  

Youngest CA, CS, CWA in India

Posted on : 22/09/2009 18:07:04

Interview: Youngest CA, CS, CWA in India   by Anand Wadadekar

A consistently meritorious student, Pune's own Amar Kakaria has been named the 'Youngest CA, CS, CWA' in India by The Limca Book of National Records in 2007. Anand Wadadekar in a tete a tete with the accounting ace

HOW does finding a place in the 'Limca Book of National Records' make you feel? I am very happy that it has provided me with an opportunity to meet the expectations of my parents and make their dream come true.

Any specific reason you chose to study commerce over engineering, science, etc? I always had a preference for commerce, particularly in the capital markets since I was a child. I used to regularly go through investment journals like Dalal Street/ The Economic Times, even during my school days. Needless to say, this liking resulted in having a preference for commerce over other streams.

How did you make the decision to do all three professional courses? I had not thought of doing all three courses initially. Like any other CA student, I was planning to complete my CA and then start my own practice. However, on completion of CA Intermediate and graduation in the same academic year, I thought it would be a good idea to do a Company Secretaryship course along with CA final so I could acquire advanced knowledge of corporate laws and secretarial practice. Fortunately, in 2000, at the age of 21, I completed my CA final and CS intermediate courses simultaneously. Since, age was still on my side, I decided to try for ICWA course along with the CS final in order to join the coveted 'Triple Crown' club. Indiacom Limited, my then employer, assured me that study leave would be granted for the CS/ CWA exams.

How did you manage your time? Did you have any study techniques? I had taken three months study leave for the CA final exams and three weeks each for the CS final and CWA final exams. I had relied on study modules/ suggested answers given by all three institutes for most of the subjects and used Bare Acts for Taxation/ Corporate Law. I studied one subject at a time in reverse order, so that I finished studying the first paper at the end. It helped my memory during the first few papers, which in turn boosted my confidence for the remaining papers. Further, I had also made effective use of the publication, 'Scanner', which helped me understand weightage given to each of the topics and decide my strategy accordingly. However, I had studied all the topics in their entirety without leaving anything to chance.

What are your suggestions for students who face failures in these examinations? Failure is very difficult to digest for every human being. I have tasted failure twice, while completing my BCom, due to some technical/ clerical errors on the part of Pune University, which were corrected by them subsequently. I was fortunate to have the support of family, teachers and friends at those moments. I would advise students to do a SWOT analysis on their own and identify weak areas so that they can work on them to improve their scores. One must have a positive attitude and should never give up. However, in the event of recurring failures, students should approach a career counsellor/ teacher to get appropriate guidance for deciding their future action plan.

How can students update their knowledge base besides the course modules? All three institutes publish monthly journals/ newsletters for the benefit of the students, which provide an array of useful information on professional topics, latest amendments, recent case-laws, etc. Further, the students can also join knowledge sharing forums like yahoo groups, etc to get solutions to their queries and remain updated.

What is your message for aspirants of CA, CS, CWA? India is currently going through a strong phase and is expected to witness sustained growth over the next 25 years. Obviously, there's always going to be an increasing demand for qualified CA/ CS/ CWA professionals. The only thing you need to have is a focused approach with an urge to excel. Go ahead with full confidence, and success will definitely be yours.

2 Like

SONI BHAVIK (In Practice) (49 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

MR. Shiva, If the Agreement is in the benefit of Minor (Educational Training) then Minor can do the Agreement (i.e. Form 102) and can start the Articleship.

harpreet singh (Revenue Accountant at PSPCL)   (593 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

Originally posted by : Shiva

but he can't start articleship before 18. 

true.. moreover he can't get membership before 21

Replied 18 February 2011

ya I know he is wating for it

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

Refer to Section 8 of 'The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949' in which a person is debarred from having his name entered in or borne on the Register of Members unless he has attained 21 yrs at the time of application for the same. Before deciding who shall be the youngest 'CA' it is worthwhile to go through this section first.
1 Like

Replied 18 February 2011

i m agree with u sir,

i have read sec. 8 of the act.

i m nt saying that my brother is charted accountent.

he is nt  eligibl for membr ship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: