Easy Office
Easy Office

Again crying

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Exactly Raunak ji....... I am saying that only and if u don't know the diff. of that ......... then...........

it should be everybody's or everybody....... not everybodys......

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Originally posted by : raunak

Welcome....I have taken the initiative of correcting english in everybodys post....Hope it helps all

It should be,

Welcome....I have taken the initiative of correcting english in everybody's post....Hope it helps all

raunak (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Ohhhh then plzz say that "raunak u r missing the punctuation".....obviously am nt correcting the punctuations here..else there will be corrections everytime"....am just correcting the grammatical errors..

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Is " punctuation" are different from Grammar?

raunak (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Didnt understand you....Plz explain

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Ohhhh then plzz say that "raunak u r missing the punctuation".....obviously am nt correcting the punctuations here..else there will be corrections everytime"....am just correcting the grammatical errors..

I just like to tell you " Punctuation" are part of Grammar.

"u r missing the punctuation".....obviously am nt correcting the punctuations here"

What are these Mr. Grammar Teacher ? is it English or Hinglish ? 

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Didnt understand you....Plz explain

He mean to say that punctuation is very much a part of English grammar and you need take a good care of that as well. Else, it can have a drastic effect.

(please correct my above sentence, if it contains any punctuation errors)

But heck, stop fighting, XD:)

1 Like

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Hey Raunak, I sincerely appreciate your efforts to rectify grammatical errors in this forum. But some may take your efforts otherwise also. So beware. And you must also appreciate the fact that missing out punctutions in any language can be disastorous.
1 Like

(Guest)

well english is a very funny language......................................devil

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: