Easy Office
LCI Learning

Advice for the unsuccessful candidates.

Page no : 2

Vikram Nagpal (Employed) (155 Points)
Replied 01 October 2008

I fully agree with Tushar.

Vivek, articleship plays a key role in your development and I am sorry to say that you failed to understand the logic of ICAI behind articleship.  May be you have a degree but with less power as compared to others and you haven't realized it yet.

(Guest)

Dear Srinivas,

The faculty at Prime are top notch! Especially the ones for Accounts and Cost Accounting. Accounts is being taught by Mr. M.P Vijaya Kumar and Costing by Pattabhiraman. They  are both Chartered Accountants and are very well versed in their respective subjects. I would vouch for Prime anyday!

Purnima (student) (722 Points)
Replied 05 October 2008

its really inspiring

(Guest)

Hi Vivek,

Congrats on clearing C.A. Ur words r really inspiring.I cleared my PE-2 in Nov.05 but I didn't appear for my Finals since the last 4 terms because I didn't prepare well and now I feel very bad about it.I was planning to join a job and continue but now am confused.Also I find it hard to concentrate in studies now as people tell me that after wasting so many attempts my degree will be of no use.Iam in a dilemma.Please advice.

(Guest)

due to us economy downfall,our teachers are saying it would be very difficult for pcc students to pass this may 09.papers are going to be very tough.as these things are not in my capacity to handle tell me how to face the toughest papers with ease. which books should i refer for practical subjests especially cost since most students fail in this paper. please help me out as soon as possible.m inter is due in may 09.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: