Easy Office
LCI Learning

Advice

Page no : 2

swetha (accounts executive ) (142 Points)
Replied 06 March 2013

hi sheetal

its not only u who are facing with this problem there are many. the thing is first u build self confidence in u that u can do it loosing ur heart at this level is foolishness. time being join ca firm where u will get the working experience and u happen to meet people. when u get confidence in ur work that u can do anything u can do wonders in ur life. dont think i cant answer technical questions. how much knowledge u have give ur best. it doesn't mean that everyone will b perfect in everything

i wish u all the best and just do it. remove the feeling that i cant do first then u c what u can do

hi sheetal its not only u who are facing with this problem there are many. the thing is first u build self confidence in u that u can do it loosing ur heart at this level is foolishness. time being join ca firm where u will get the working experience and u happen to meet people. when u get confidence in ur work that u can do anything u can do wonders in ur life. dont think i cant answer technical questions. how much knowledge u have give ur best. it doesn't mean that everyone will b perfect in everything. i wish u all the best and just do it. remove the feeling that i cant do first then u c what u can do

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=241479&offset=2#.UTbiyjdlgoE
hi sheetal its not only u who are facing with this problem there are many. the thing is first u build self confidence in u that u can do it loosing ur heart at this level is foolishness. time being join ca firm where u will get the working experience and u happen to meet people. when u get confidence in ur work that u can do anything u can do wonders in ur life. dont think i cant answer technical questions. how much knowledge u have give ur best. it doesn't mean that everyone will b perfect in everything. i wish u all the best and just do it. remove the feeling that i cant do first then u c what u can do

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=241479&offset=2#.UTbiyjdlgoE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: