Easy Office
LCI Learning

Advance Accounts Paper

Page no : 2

Parveen (IPCC student) (107 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

YA it si all most the rtp's questions.

MEENAKSHI SANWRIA (CA(IPCC) STUDENT) (28 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

can anyone plz tell that if someone has attempted the ques in which there was printing mistake or something was missing then r we going to get full marls for that

soniya (student) (29 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

As per my view,,,, Advanced accounting paper was easy,,, But the printing mistakes confused somewhat.... As per i found, there where 2 mistsakes... First was in 1(a) and other was in internal construction..... And i m not at all hoping for free marks frm ICAI.... They always searching for reducing ur marks nd HOPES FROM THEM FOR FREE MARKS.... ARE U KIDDING ME??????? :-D
1 Like

Deepak (CA Final Student) (357 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

I guess, if u've perhaps proceeded as suggested in the question, then, u might get a full house(full mark).. Its juz wat I perceive, no expert comment on this..... I attended both the questions of EPS n internal reconstruction, easily discovered the error(in internal reconstruction), but did it in the way the question demanded...... for the 1st question on EPS, i thought it to be wise enuf, if i compute BEPS for both the years along with restated BEPS for the previous year......

that it frnz.... question paper thik tha, 1st paper ab tak ka, which wasn't lengthy, had ample tym to answer the requisite no. of questions, but juz cdn't do it well, since i was not prepared for amalgamation of firms n (final accounts including profi n loss account of) banking cos....

Tc...;-)

1 Like

chinmaya (article) (21 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

guys that question wast wrong , i suppose, in that 10 rs was prefrance share price and it could be issued at a premium of rs 90 rs per share simple ....

raji (N.A) (25 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Dear friends,

in today's paper, question No. 1 (a) is not complete. the part 'calculate basic earnings per share' was not there. Did you notice that...............................

Gaurav Kochar (CA) (332 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Originally posted by : chinmaya

guys that question wast wrong , i suppose, in that 10 rs was prefrance share price and it could be issued at a premium of rs 90 rs per share simple ....

yes u are prolly right, so i am glad i didn't do that question.

AYUSH (Others) (85 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

ICAI has given that ques. to us, as free gift. We can do whatever we want.
1 Like

AYUSH (Others) (85 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Originally posted by : raji

Dear friends,

in today's paper, question No. 1 (a) is not complete. the part 'calculate basic earnings per share' was not there. Did you notice that...............................

ICAI has given that ques. to us, asfree gift. We can do whatever wewant.

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

yes nityam u r correct i have also observed that but i have take it as 10000 shares of 10 each whether the institute will give marks to that 

Rounak Chawla (CA Final Student) (291 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

it wasnt a printng mistake...it was jst an unusual demand of the question....

1 Like

siva reddy (student) (32 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

is there any problem from electricity companies in ipcc advance accounting paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: