Addicted to Laptop and TV???

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)

26 May 2011  

i have given my ipcc attempt this may and i am 100% sure that i am going to fail..

i know the reason becoz i was too much addicted to laptop and tv specially laptop...actually i had joined eten classes and unfortunatly i missed many of them so i had to watch them on laptop....itna to sahi hain bt when my class is going on , i start using facebook or come on caclubindia or google pe kuch bi..i wasted my lot of time..even though i know internet seems boring to me..itna interest ni hain bt phir bhi its interesting than studies.......i just like sitting on laptop , peeche se class chalti rahe n then fb pe main laga rahuu...my mom thought that i worked hard ..becoz she thought ki i used to sinceraly watch so many classes..bt in reality i dint do anything...i dont like to keep aside my laptop and practise in register..jab tak laptop chal rha hain tab tak its okay..otherwise i feel depressed...

what should i do guys...i cant throw away my laptop becoz muhjse really mein kuch classes dekhni hoti hain...how to just control myself ...??