Easy Office
LCI Learning

Accounts coaching

Page no : 2
(Guest)

bhai har jagah jindal sir ke bare me puchate rahte ho kya baat hai kahi  aap logon ko praveen jindal sir ka address dete ho to kahin mangate ho

(Guest)

manish bhai har jagah jindal sir ke bare me puchate rahte ho kya baat hai kahi  aap logon ko praveen jindal sir ka address dete ho to kahin mangate ho

yogesh kumar (ca student) (20 Points)
Replied 01 June 2008

yaar just go to sai baba chowk,D-1 and is at the corner of the street there is a big sign board.

(Guest)
praveen jindal upcoming batches and regestration procedure for pcc and its charges

(Guest)

is praveen jindal better dan praveen sharma? plz do tel me

(Guest)

Sir,

Please send the Schedule of PCC classes & coaching fees for Nov.2008 & May 2009 Batch.

(Guest)

CAN I KNOW ABOUT BEST COACHING FOR PCC

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" praveen jindal upcoming batches and regestration procedure for pcc and its charges "

(Guest)

"

Sir,
 Please send the Schedule of PCC classes & coaching fees for May 2009 Batch & also tel. about
 minimum registrasion fee.because now I will pay 1000/- as registrasion fee only its my request so please send mail as soon as. 

"

(Guest)

i want to know the web site of parveen jindal sir for registration

(Guest)

hi,

i want praveen jindal's center contect number.

(Guest)

hi,

its me vivek actually i have taken admission in praveen jindal institute for advance accounts which was use to b started from 23rd of november but it postponed to 2nd of december now the receptionist is not picking up yhe phone please help me.............................altough i paid the full amount

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 30 November 2008

In that case, you could go to meet him directly at that building near Vijay Chowk in Laxmi Ngr.

(Guest)

sir,

i want to know that is there ny new batch of CA PCC accountancy starting in just few months

anju (student) (58 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

" CAN I KNOW ABOUT BEST COACHING FOR PCC "

cost&fm    ca.parul  gupta

taxation     sir  sanjeev  varshney    

law &audit        cs.  vardan   sharma

accounts        ca. ravinder vats

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro